We all look for friendships right. Furthermore we all know that women make up approximately 52% of the worlds population leaving around 48% men for the rest. Now, I’m no mathematician but that seems like to me that if a person, unbiased in their search, sought healthy friendships throughout his or her life they would have at least a good chance of meeting one of the opposite sex. So let’s say this does happen and you two have been friends forever it seems. There are no love songs being song or no slow dances to dance. In fact you could turn your friendship upside down, shake it and nothing but friendship would fall out of it. Bottom line is that there’s nothing there but just good old fashioned friendship. Should one throw the friendship away once they find Romantic love in the opposite sex? If they do what kind of friend/person does that make them? Yet, if they don’t what kind of spouse/person does that make them? Is this some sort of paradox or is there a real world answer?