Black Relationships : a real conversation... 1 mans determination to get anothers woman.....

PoeticManifesta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 24, 2005
Virginia Beach,Va
Occupation
Local Insurance Agent
tghnavy [1:44 P.M.]: hey beautiful
A GIFT FROM ABOV [1:44 P.M.]: hi.. u talkin to me again.. last time u layed me out.. now im beautiful
navy [1:45 P.M.]: im sorry i was goin thgourh alot and i thought you were trying to pay me
t0navy [1:45 P.M.]: i cant come at you like that right now
t0avy [1:45 P.M.]: look all want to do is beable to get to know youbetter and see where it can go
A GIFT FROM ABOV [1:46 P.M.]: well im still in a relationship..
A GIFT FROM ABOV [1:46 P.M.]: as i offered b4.. friendship is on the table
t0navy [1:47 P.M.]: well what ever i can can do to show you im a better man for you i will do it
A GIFT FROM ABOV [1:48 P.M.]: dont be trying no crazy ****.. cause if i see your intent is to destroy what i have already.. ill cut u off by the balls quik
t0navy [1:48 P.M.]: no intent
t0navy [1:49 P.M.]: but just to show you i feeling you
t0unavy [1:49 P.M.]: aint no hamr in that right
A GIFT FROM ABOV [1:49 P.M.]: as long as you feeling me is within the relms of friendship.. all that other stuff u can keep to yourself
t0navy [1:49 P.M.]: naw its not in friendship
tnavy [1:49 P.M.]: you dont understand
tnavy [1:49 P.M.]: i want to get to know you better
t0navy [1:50 P.M.]: im not goin to give up now because you have a bf
A GIFT FROM ABOV [1:50 P.M.]: no,. you dont understand,..
t0navy [1:50 P.M.]: i do understand
t0navy [1:50 P.M.]: for me to let myself build up feelings is not good and im not goin to hold them back
A GIFT FROM ABOV [1:51 P.M.]: there are men out there everywhere that wishes to threaten another mand relationship.. today you happen to be one of them,.. if you respect others.. they you will not have to worry about another man taking yours, its about respect.. if you dont respect my relationship.. then i will not respect you
A GIFT FROM ABOV [1:51 P.M.]: mans*
t0navy [1:52 P.M.]: see the thing is i dont give a **** about anyone else
t0navy [1:52 P.M.]: i never have
A GIFT FROM ABOV [1:52 P.M.]: what sense would it make of you to try to win me over from my man anyways? wouldnt it make me that easier to be won oer by another.. and wouldnt u question my loyalty
t0navy [1:52 P.M.]: except for who im feelin
tnavy [1:53 P.M.]: i fdont give a **** about your bf
tnavy [1:53 P.M.]: im doing mines
thnavy [1:53 P.M.]: hey you can see what i ahve
t0navy [1:53 P.M.]: and change
t0navy [1:53 P.M.]: and thats what im striving for
A GIFT FROM ABOV [1:53 P.M.]: it doesnt work that way.. you should know that by now,.
A GIFT FROM ABOV [1:54 P.M.]: but thats all i needed to know...
A GIFT FROM ABOV [1:54 P.M.]: i dont need ppl like you in my life right now... i have a beautiful thing going
A GIFT FROM ABOV [1:54 P.M.]: and i will not have it threatened
t0navy [1:54 P.M.]: dont let me go like that or you will be makin amistake
A GIFT FROM ABOV [1:54 P.M.]: by drama, and ill behaviour
A GIFT FROM ABOV [1:55 P.M.]: well.. i never make mistakes.. if it were the case.. id have regrets.. and i regret nothing
t0navy [1:55 P.M.]: ok you will regret this
t0navy [1:55 P.M.]: i jsut moved to williams burg by the way
A GIFT FROM ABOV [1:55 P.M.]: okay.. thats nice..
t0navy [1:55 P.M.]: got my house and car
t0avy [1:55 P.M.]: ill be serrin you
tnavy [1:55 P.M.]: seeing
A GIFT FROM ABOV [1:55 P.M.]: lmao.. perhaps..
t0navy [1:56 P.M.]: i will
t0navy [1:56 P.M.]: willimasburg aiitn that big
tnavy [1:56 P.M.]: and io want to take you out sometime
tnavy [1:56 P.M.]: to talk

I dont know this guy,,, weve talked 2x before... and he seems quite derranged almost.. but what do yall thing of one mans attempt to break up a happy home?
Ladies do you have the same issues with that as i.?
Fellas what you think?
and should i be scared?
you cant file a police report agains a screename/

his name has been changed to protect the guilty.

A fellow's perspective.....

Why are you entertaining this clown? If you are in a healthy relationship, why would you feel the need to chat with this clown?

Stop responding to this clown. Sometimes even the most intelligent women don't see when they're encouraging a behavior by said clown.

If you all have exchanged pics, then you need to talk with your boyfriend. He's going to get his wish and cause some discontent in your relationship. He's one up on you!

Poetic.........please don't talk to that fool anymore...old boy sounds like a loon with some emotional issues don't respond and just hope he stops trying to contact you ........another thing having somebody looking for you when you don't know how they look(maybe you do I don't know) ain't good......

on the other thing.......in my younger days nothing was better to me than to seduce another man's woman nothing.......I loved it loved everything about it......from sliding in as a friend, then somebody they could confide in to somebody they became attracted to all the way to somebody they were screwing when their man was at work or out with the fellas or not handling his business.........I never wanted to take them from their man though I only wanted to borrow them gals........I wanted them to stay with their men going so are at a couple points as to pump up their boyfriends ........

The dude chasing you ain't like that he's needy and compulsive maybe even crazy he ain't doing this because he plays the Game he's doing this because he thinks he needs you in his life regardless of what you say......

Be Careful lady

MississippiRed

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back