Chief Elder Osiris : A Race Divided

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
A Race Divided

Hoteph Beloved Sisters and Brothers:

Until Black People are capable of facing our own demons Truthfully, our present condition in the world will worsen and Afrika will be no longer A Place now call Afrika and Afrikan People will remain in a declining Motion, assuring the Death of a once Divine Nation, whose longevity today is at an all Time low.

All of the Time I have been graced with, and had the opportunity of being active, observing, studying the attitude and behavior of Black People, or however we so choose to describe ourselves, I am convinced that Black People in all seriousness, despise the Truth and do in fact have acquired a repulsive behavior toward that place of the Earth call Afrika, as we display the same behavior toward ourselves.

So beloved here is the Black situation, whether you admit to it or not and what I am about to share with you is not up for debate, because the Truth is not to be debated and only a Fool would use the Time to do so, and we come in all size, shade of Pigment, Class, and Intellectual comprehension, many Time you will find acting the biggest Fool among us, being the self confessed high test of Intelligent, amongst us Black People and such an aliment I have so far outlined to you, is what be the cause of a Black People Divided.

So here we are all hyped up about giving The Honorable Marcus Garvey his due, in term of Respect and Honoring him, yet we are miles apart from Knowing the Man, Marcus Garvey, and the only way you Know someone is to know and understand the attitude and behavior of the person and those action are what display the quality of Mind the person has, and it is the Mind that verify whom you are.

The Honorable Marcus Garvey came to us not wearing a weighted Religious Suit, not with a clouded Vision or Mixed up Dream about america or who was here first, in his mind is who isin authorithy and control now in america, which determine our real status in america and not some trumped up claim without the power to enforce such a claim, as we use the white man precept of God to verify our ignorance.

Garvey came not claiming to be no more than just a Black Man who saw his people in physical and Mental Trouble and did set out to rescue Them, claiming not to be some messenger God had sent or some glorified religious angel from God.

Garvey came displaying a Mind that was Far more Divinely Advanced in recognizing the Cause and Effect that had and still have Black People Divided and a People Divided against themselves is a People destined to be and remain a Servant slave to those the Divided ones, whose authority we are under and is compelled to obey and they are those that teach us everything we believe, never Knowing anything of physical and Mental value to the Black Self.

For instance, the objective of the so call Black american, regardless of how we attempt to dress up ourselves in various so call Black Afrikan Term, or so call Asiatic Term, or how we describe ourselves in having a religious relationship with a God we do not know anything about, other than what those other people that have authority over us have taught us to believe, we know nothing about Divine Government Guidance and is dumbfound about the politics of those people that have authority over our Black Lives, not realizing the instruction coming from those that do oppress us is what keeping Black People Divided.

I will for a moment, first deal with religion, a Institution system based upon belief that serves as an organism which liken its action to a destroying Virus, a Cancer, if not treated at its inception will develop into becoming a malignant Tumor in the Brain and under such sickness, it will cause us Black People to preference everything we believe and actively do, by what religion have taught us about GOD, Universe and our Black Self, so such become the evidence that serve as the Fact that cause Black People to be a Race Divided.

Garvey never implied to Black people in the Diaspora to resolve in becoming americans and that we should set out to carve ourselves out a community to be our Home forever and to involve ourselves in america politics under the impression that such an institution hold nothing but Justice for All, which include Black people, Garvey knew that such teaching would serve counter productive to his Vision and Dream our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors had revealed to him, concerning that place the Arab Named Afrika, meaning to Divide and to keep apart those strange looking People with such a Night appearing Pigment.

Garvey was wise enough to know that Black People was a distinct Specie, whose physiology was common to each other and our phenotype is relative to each other, he knew that Geography or Land Mass did not Define nor describe such a Divine Universal Being, because we are part of the Astronomy call the Universe and a product of that Plasma which is Eternal and Infinite, whose attributes are Truth and Reality and whose Essence is without Light or Color, It Just Is What It Is and so are those people now calling themselves Black and Afrikan, A Race Divided.

Here is a People, beyond description, yet is described by a document call Willie Lynch and there is Debate among us as to whether or not the so call Willie Lynch Letter is authentic or not and you have so call Black Intellectuals debating the authenticity of the Willie Lynch Letter, well I am here to let you know that the Document is True and Real, you see this is not about who wrote that Document, but the fact that it is a paper that is circulated with a content that can not be disputed by Sane, Truthful, Intelligent Black People, I challenge any Black Person to point out an inconsistency in the Willie Lynch Letter describing the Mental Psychic of Black People as a Race, remember, I told you that Black folks are in denial of the Truth when it come to Black People and our Mental condition which is the cause for our Physical Condition in the world.

The Willie Lynch Letter is as Real and True as the Sun, Moon and Earth, it does not matter whether or not you can factual identify the writer or the Date of its beginning and ending of Authorship, it is all about the Content and I have my own Theory about who the actual Author could have been, but that is not important, but what is important is the accuracy of the content in describing the attitude and behavior of Black People and what all need to be done to us to get us to behave as we do, which is A Race Divided.

Here we are Memorializing The Honorable Marcus Garvey and some of us that lead the way in doing so, have a Repulsive attitude and behavior toward Afrika and the Garvey Doctrine, which is One GOD, One Aim, One Destiny for all Afrikans who are not at Home, which is Afrika, and we take Garvey Statement, Afrika is for the Afrikan, at Home and Abroad to mean that if you Afrikan and is at Home that is fine and if you are Afrikan and is not at home that is fine also and you can keep it that way, how dishonest we are in the name of that great prophet, The Honorable Marcus Garvey and I do not model him after no religious figure, he was Just a Black Man that carried the Genes that so required him to do, act, and behave as he did in a world that had and have always been a liar and Deceiver to Black People, A Truth Black folks Despise and deny.

The Honorable Marcus Garvey was not a Civil Rights Integration Assimilation Fighter and Yes, he did error in Precept, Concept and Action over the course of his Life Activity in pursuit of Afrika and Afrikans Liberation and that is why we have yet to see Afrika back under the control of the Afrikan and The Afrikans United once again and until we carry out every single jot and tittle of the Honorable Marcus Garvey Dream and Vision and we are able to stand on the Land of our Ancient Cosmic Divine First Way Ancestors and Shout Victory, the Fight continue, the Struggle become enduring until Afrika and Afrikan People are Liberated and is no longer A Race Divided, Such is the True Garveyites Knowledge Of One GOD, One Aim, One Destiny, A Race Not Divided.

So Wisdom of Yesteryear tell the True Black Nationalist of The Honorable Marcus Garvey Divine Spirit, that it is Divinely Time for Afrika and Black Afrikan People to be United once again, something the Willie Lynch Negro today, will not obey

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
>
> The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
and act of deception.

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
>
> Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
Yourselves!!!-osiris
>
> It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
>
> It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
Osiris
> It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
Divinity!!!-Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
Not!!!-osiris
>
> All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
Garvey.
>
> Hoteph
Osiris
> Chief Elder
> Sankofa Repatriation Movement
> Hierophant, Teacher Of Ancient Black Theology

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back