Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
MY $$RICH$$NESSSSS ... Thank You For Responding to This ... :love: ... :grouphug:

Brother chuck ... your ability to post to profile pages, private messages ... anything other than posting on the open forums, in the discussion threads ... has been removed from you. I have warned you before, given you at least 2nd chances, probably 3rds and 4ths too ... and i see you 'spamming' @Fieldpea's profile page ... posting repeatedly with no response from the Member ... just having a discussion by yourself, on their profile page ... as if i've not already asked you not to do this.

The Member never complained ... i am complaining.

So yeah ... i took that option from you ... and i don't think you'll get it back ... again.

Of course you're welcome and able to post to everyone in the forums, the threads, as always.

Sister Caramel de leche ... you should be able to post to profile pages, private conversations, etc. Please give me a minute to see why you can't.

Happy Birthday To USSSSSSSSSSSS !!!! ... :birthday:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

chuck

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 9, 2003
The next obvious question for you to answer: What do you intend for this website to be a reflection of, as contrasted with what you didn't?

If this is merely meant to be an option for us to be allowed to air our grips/rant/etc. about whatever we're concerned and worried about, not a place and space to present contrasting agendas as regards what to actually do to resolve our relations issues/problems/etc., just be as candid and honest about that, as you've been about your recent judgement call, about me...

Fair is fair...

FYI...

chuck

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 9, 2003
MY $$RICH$$NESSSSS ... Thank You For Responding to This ... :love: ... :grouphug:

Brother chuck ... your ability to post to profile pages, private messages ... anything other than posting on the open forums, in the discussion threads ... has been removed from you. I have warned you before, given you at least 2nd chances, probably 3rds and 4ths too

CTJ:

Having only recently found out about the conversation option, that could not in and of itself explain your actions, and placing everything else under the same heading seems a bit unfair, being that I was really only able to post replies on user 'friendly' forums anyhow...

Not only am I'm being put on the defensive...

Also a few who might come to my defense...

I. e., these are message boards, and what am I on 'trial' about, Sister Destee?

Ironically I had mentioned to one poster my intent to quit using the conversations option so much...

Some also didn't or don't agree with what I said/sent/etc. to them:

I wasn't about to wear out the ole 'welcome' mat, and anybody familiar with me have found me to be a peacemaker, not a troublemaker...

I ask of you to be more specific, not make generalizations, i. e., let one of all examine the facts, and make up their own minds....

Nobody is trying to steal away your website:

I and others just ask you to always be consistent, as regards your forum's do's and don'ts...

... and i see you 'spamming' @Fieldpea's profile page ... posting repeatedly with no response from the Member ... just having a discussion by yourself, on their profile page ... as if i've not already asked you not to do this.

The Member never complained ... i am complaining.

So yeah ... i took that option from you ... and i don't think you'll get it back ... again.

CTJ:

Which one? My option to post on and from my own profile page, to start up and hear back from people on my conversations site, and/or the 'chat' function?

I was asked to not contact a couple of posters and I agreed...

So where is that long list of 'violations'...

Instead all of this is new and news to me...

If my original comments were and are both incomplete and kneejerk:

All of the above should clear things up (on this side of our exchanges)...

Also since none of this is related to the new poster..

Why comment back to her via the same post?

SMH...

Of course you're welcome and able to post to everyone in the forums, the threads, as always.

CTJ:

After what you have claimed and said, one has his doubts how many might need or want to hear what I feel or think, unless and until you clear the air, for real...

FYI...

Sister Caramel de leche ... you should be able to post to profile pages, private conversations, etc. Please give me a minute to see why you can't.

Happy Birthday To USSSSSSSSSSSS !!!! ... :birthday:

Love You!

Destee

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
chuck ... if we hadn't been thru all of this before, i'd be willing to reconsider (as i did the first few times around). We've been here already, and i'm not willing to go again. My decision stands as is.

Caramel de leche ... i see nothing that should keep you from posting to profile pages, conversations, etc. ... please try to leave a post on a profile page, and let me know what happens ... if there is is an error message and what that message says. Thanks.

Destee

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

cherryblossom wrote on watzinaname's profile.
Dropping by to say, "Hi!" ,sister Watz. Hope all is well.
cherryblossom wrote on WARRIOR's profile.
Hey, Warrior! Right On!