Black Spirituality Religion : A Question of Faith

Peace sistah Akilah,

Mathematics is my foundation, of which I build upon daily! Everyday I strive to fulfill my life in a mathematical manner becoming of those ancestral spirits that surround me.....

What I strive for is Freedom, Justice & Equality for ALL which is born from Knowledge, Wisdom & Understanding, that will help u achieve Food, Clothes & shelter, therefore giving birth too Love, Pece & Happiness...........(The 12 Jewels)

P-ower & E-quality the A-ll C's E-verything

PurpleMoons said:
Hmmmm! Where do I start?

Right now in my life, I don't practice any particular religion. I know that there is a creator. I just look around at the many beautiful things that are present amongst such cruel intentions, and I know that there is a spirit greater than myself. A spirit that is so wonderful that it creates things that our mortal minds can't even phantom.

My path is to connect fully to the Creator. To find my way back to the source where limits have no existence. I long to be complete again! Not just for a minute, but forever! I seek knowledge and understanding of the Creator, so I may build a solid foundation to go along with my beliefs. I believe that everything created has a purpose and is connected to each other. That many have lost their purpose, creating a void in the Creators plans. My path is a spiritual one. To escape this prison that holds me down by the flesh. I just want to go home Sister Akilah! Where I can be totally free!

Sister PurpleMoon.... words cannot express how reading this affected me !
I'm stunned by the simplicity/complexity, beauty, peace, and truth of it...

Godspeed on your journey my Sister
and thank you for allowing me a view of your path.

Much Love,
Akilah :spinstar:

j'hiah said:
l second everything TheWitness has said. :bullseye:

Jesus has made me complete by knowledge and experience.
it is a joy and peace of mind working in my home, community
and job with this attitude...

l've proclaimed :D

peace.

Amen Brutha J'hiah...thank you for sharing your testimony !

Much
Peace & Love
Akilah :spinstar:

info-moetry said:
Peace sistah Akilah,

Mathematics is my foundation, of which I build upon daily! Everyday I strive to fulfill my life in a mathematical manner becoming of those ancestral spirits that surround me.....

What I strive for is Freedom, Justice & Equality for ALL which is born from Knowledge, Wisdom & Understanding, that will help u achieve Food, Clothes & shelter, therefore giving birth too Love, Pece & Happiness...........(The 12 Jewels)

P-ower & E-quality the A-ll C's E-verything

Brotha Info-moetry this is extroidinary ! Do you base your particular beliefs on an ATR or is this a philosophy that you have developed for yourself ???

PLEASE share more... :read:

Many blessings,
Akilah :love:

Akilah said:
Brotha Info-moetry this is extroidinary ! Do you base your particular beliefs on an ATR or is this a philosophy that you have developed for yourself ???

PLEASE share more... :read:

Many blessings,
Akilah :love:

Peace sista,

These are not philosophies developed by me, but these 12 jewels are what origianally guided us all in harmony with each other b4 man started to divide him/herself with names & titles. This is not a ATR, but the foundation of all Religions that ORIGINATED with righteousness but then went astray.

I believe the Jesus of the Bible taught Freedom, justice & Equality to those who were lost which is why he never names a religion other than to say he was a Jew, which simply means a soldier of the one God......

Some of these 12 Jewels are practiced by us all daily without us even knowing it. It's just that once you realize the power of all 12 operating in harmony with each other. you begin to get a clearer picture of the one so many call God!!!!

Knowledge - is a motivating force that sustains Hue-man life
Understanding - One must Understand what he/she has learned in order to move on.
Wisdom - is to put into action what he/she has learned in a positive mannar
Freedom - A gift from the ALL
Justice - An invisible force that keeps the mind balanced or inbalanced according to one's deeds. As the stars in the sky bring justice to the mind.
Equality - A divine law which renders us all equal as we are born into that law.
Food - what sustains the physical being.
Clothes - what covers the physical being.
Shelter - what houses the physical being.
Love - The most powerful force in the universe, but is governed by the other 11 jewels.
Peace - short for Power & Equality the ALL C's Everything. Peace is an invisible force that unites the mind & body & helps the individual see clearer.
Happiness - a gift from the ALL which causes the hue-man's energy to be felt by all within his/her circumference. It is a magnetic force that can not be denied or taken away, it can only be given away by the one who posesses that hapiness........

Peace my sistah..................

"the greatest story ever told, has yet to be heard"

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back