Black Spirituality Religion : A Question For Those Who Understand The Kemetian Worldview

Keita said:
They are "HUMANS TOO?"...TO WHOM HAVE THEY BEEN "HUMANE" AS PROOF OF THEIR HUMANESS?
aye, that's the rub. because they can't experience the Spirit, they can't exhibit their humaneness.

too true, they have not been at all humane! by the same token, if egypt or nubia starting meowing, they'd still be dogs, now wouldn't they? (yeah, i'm talknig about them two rotts roaming around there somewhere. got their names out of the chat room! <g>)

river said:
The pure ones are not but those who have some of our blood because of miscigenation (sp?) are at least in part a part of nature. However, I think you are right that it is not possible or necessary to try to be one with someone who has unnatural behavior and is destructive by their own nature.
is a diseased tree no longer a part of nature?

anAfrican said:
is a diseased tree no longer a part of nature?
A diseased tree does not start out diseased. All humanity started out as Africans so maybe whiteness IS a disease. Nature is nourished and nurtured by the sun and they are the only things on earth that can not stand the sun and have no natural protection from it.

The rest of what you said above is right on and deep enough to dig.

Hotep

it's just part of the walk

YES; they are human too! very broken and disgusting humans, but still human. i'm thinking that the reason that we haven't just jumped up and put a full on smack down on them (they are outnumbered by non-white humanity) is because we don't do those sorts of things, usually. any human can be pushed to the point of going against the Nature of their Spirit. but we usually do get back from that edge. they don't recognize that there is someplace to get back to. do we banish other children for innappropriate behavior, or do we seek to guide them to something "better"?

until we accept all of Creation, we will continue journeying to the Oneness. as long as we judge any portion of the One to be non-worthy of inclusion, so too shall we be.

don't think anyone ever said that the path was an easy one; this is just one of the harder parts of the walk! and may have something to do with why we are still searching. sure, "they" have "made things difficult". but they really can't until we let them, no? when we are strong in our Oneness, ain't no power in the 'verse can stop me ... least of all these silly, sick, broken down maggots!

(OOPS! sorry about this; it is not my intention to hijack this thread! just figured that i'd try to stave off a bit of the "honky-lover" that is prolly going through some heads.)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back