Black Spirituality Religion : A Question For Those Who Understand The Kemetian Worldview

Strange that "white is a symbol of death" in all ancient cultures on the earth. Even in the stages of dying one begins to lose their color...like white as a ghost. What business does the dead have with the living? None except to drain what energy we have in order to sustain themselves from the grave.

Is the color white the symbol of death, or rather WHITE SKIN the symbol of death??

white is the universal symbol...including skin. According to the Yusef Ali version of the Qu'ran it is a curse to have white skin...According to the Bible there was a whole people cursed to be white forever....when the orientals commit hari kari (kill themselves) properly, they dress in the ceremonial white uniform of death. I could go on and on, but the point is the point.

Also on Mother's Day if your mother is dead you wear a white rose

Ghosts are white

The lifeless moon is white while the sun which gives life is yellow

Keita said:
white is the universal symbol...including skin. According to the Yusef Ali version of the Qu'ran it is a curse to have white skin...According to the Bible there was a whole people cursed to be white forever....when the orientals commit hari kari (kill themselves) properly, they dress in the ceremonial white uniform of death. I could go on and on, but the point is the point.

I understand the white skin part.

I've seen practioners of Santeria and Vodoun dressed in all white, I doubt the garments which they were dressed up in represents anything but life.

The color white is a natural and positive part of the universe.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back