Black Relationships : a question for all

Answer these questions for yourself.. Then reread them with your answers.. study them... and you will find your own answers...
Can he support me in jail?
How often does he go to jail?
What are his reasons for his imprisonment?
Is he in for the same reason twice?
And even though he has helped you overcome your life issues, Have you helped him overcome his?
Have he helped you financially?
Does he have similar dreams and goals as you?
Is he working on those?
And is he supporting you while you work on yours?
Does he respect you? Verbally and Physically.
And more importantly... if he wants the same things as you... and wants to be with you as much as you do....
Then why does he keep getting himself in the predictament that causes you two to be apart? And to the point where it does not benefit you nor him?

Not during tax season because his job history is dispersed in a year of employment and a year without.

My suggestion... do not entertain his imprisonment or his letters.. that helps his time go by....
Sweety you have 365 days of free time.... that you plan out.... Make the best of them... don't waste them

Sistagirl Tasty,

I won't profess to know you or what you're going through but I do know this--too many women are in love with the idea of being in love.
I admire your honesty but I also feel there is much of the story not being told such as what issues you have/had that he helped you deal with and face, what he's incarcerated for and why you felt insecure in the relationship.
Love is not about uncertainty or insecurity-love is one of the few certainties life offers. You need to use this time and this experience to evolve and to grow. Love will find you when you're ready for it and you won't have to ask "is he the one for me" because your spirit will already know.

Much love to you.....

Scorp-----

TASTY,
RUN, DON'T WALK, AWAY FROM THIS SITUATION, BEFORE YOU END UP LIKE ME GURL.....READ MY THREAD IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME TITLED I AM ANGRY, HURT, AND DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO I NEED HELP PLEASE AND READ MY STORY. WHEN I MET HIM 2 MONTHS LATER HE GOT LOCKED UP FOR A YEAR AND I WAS THERE, SENDING PACKAGES AND LETTERS AND VISITS AND $$$ ON THE BOOKS. WHEN HE GOT RELEASED HE WENT BACK TO HIS WIFE 2 MONTHS LATER (HE TOLD ME HE WAS DIVORCED). NOW I AM PREGNANT AND HE COULD CARE LESS. LEARN FROM ME DONT LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back