Black People : A Question about Conception and Development....

Ralfa'il

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 25, 2005
Does the age of the parents durning a child's conception affect and/or determine how well that child will develop mentally and physically in the future?

I'm asking because the other day and older cat told me that with a woman of the same age.....a child concieved by a man in his 60s wouldn't grow up to be as strong as a child concieved by a man in his 20s.

Seems like it makes a little sense, but I'm still not sure and can't find anything on the net about this issue.

Do any of you know if it's true or not?

Ralfa'il said:
Does the age of the parents durning a child's conception affect and/or determine how well that child will develop mentally and physically in the future?

I'm asking because the other day and older cat told me that with a woman of the same age.....a child concieved by a man in his 60s wouldn't grow up to be as strong as a child concieved by a man in his 20s.

Seems like it makes a little sense, but I'm still not sure and can't find anything on the net about this issue.

Do any of you know if it's true or not?

Researching bro I'll get back......

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back