Black People : A Possible Solution For Black Businesses

where is the money to drive a business too ???

this why so many black businesses fail because the black ball of it's own
people who do nothing more but break us down with the message of poor
service , cutting corners , i agree some do this but tell me what white business
that don't they just take more time to study and make it work, let's say with the
right sale pitch to draw you in , they all do this cutting corner thing to make
money ! really it's a mind game and the negativity of word spreaded about a black
own business is nothing but a flaw i tryed something and found out the most
interesting fact.

true rich, ive had bad service from white businesses.its become a trend in this country to cut black peole down in every aspect of life. sadly were starting to take part.

like previously discussed, now the trend is black women are more successful and black men are sorry. yet i see black men buying pro sports franchises, black men created a billion $4 industry called hip hop,black men producing hollywood movies, black men with there own brand of shoes, but yet some how black and white media, as well as our own everdy day people want to cut down black people every where we try to come up.

peace

Therious .....That's the base of it , in business as owner you can target people
and more so women who do 90% shopping for the home / yard and other means
but without the backing of men support to thy woman idea you lose them to
fast pace Wal-Mart and other chain stores , I agree we are taken part at a growing
rate to put our own people down , don't get it twisted we do have some bad
business minded people who lack honesty and loyality to customers but i also
found out how many black customers think and act even on product / merchandise

It don't matter where you take it too , black lack effort to support another black
from the mental mindset and myth , the word of mouth false tongue can spoil
the fruitful chance because people listen to dramamize stuff without even given
a black business a chance to show it's worth in the community but rush to feed
our money to whites and other race/creed and out the hood the money flow
given good quality service is the plus side but to offer what none would dream of
show the lack of our people support if one did a good search on bussinesses
price comparing / quality of service / merchandise or goods you will find an interesting
tale and to talk to people will also suprise you from the reasons i can tell a story
from what i found out in the market world .......again it's a mindset thing that black
just don't have the cut and it's our own kind that's cutting us up like prime ribs ......

It is true that there are many Black businesses that are run unprofessionally but there are many professional highly successful Black businesses around today. I believe to spotlight, criticize and group all Black businesses in the same category is counterproductive. When whites say negative genralizations about us we get angry.

I have my own business and am involved with a minority business organization that is based at a local university. This organization uses research based tools and identifies factors that hinder business and those factors that lead to the most success. We also offer free business workshops in the inner city of my community. The main reason why there aren't more successful Black businesses is the same reason we aren't represented in higher numbers in other socioeconmic categories. That reason is the insidious system of white supremacy. Many of these people honestly don't know how to operate a business professionally. Ask any of those business owners if they have a business plan, most of them don't and have no idea of how to prepare one. There are some successful Black businesses that had to hire a white figurehead because they would not be accepted as a Black business owner.

Many times people will be very critical of bad service and will tell many but won't address their concerns to the business owners. Also, we will tolerate bad service with a white establishment while continuing to patronize those establishments.

Financing is another issue that's been addressed by a previous poster.

It is not my intent to excuse bad behavior or imply that we should settle for this type of behavior. Excellence is always the goal however understanding the problem helps in finding a solution.

In response to the original question in this thread, yes it would be beneficial if they reached outside of their local market place.

Ellacott.......I agree on much of what you saying as the root of the problem
but i my very own study i found the problem to be within us as people we
really don't support our own but will take all the crap and still as you stated
patronize other establishments but our own we degrade black businesses
without ever giving them a chance , i too know many black businesses that
have rise without one white figurehead at the helm but what they had to take
to get half notice , i also know many that have spreaded / moved out to reach
the wide market and the numbers didn't change just stay afloat , i learned in
more ways then one it's the color of the skin , but i have to agree with you on
some of this to be our black business problems , i think anyone entering a
business need a plan to reach the next level in business .

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back