Black Poetry : A Poetic Anthology of Love and the Pursuit of Spiritual Growth

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by BrittanyMalachi, Apr 6, 2013.

1. BrittanyMalachi

BrittanyMalachi Active Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +14
    DAVID:
    POETRY

Climax

You made my soul unwind

Caused convulsions in my mind

You gave me a climax

Of a new kind

You set me on fire

And filled me with desire

You had my climax

Down to the wire

Oh, arsonist of love!

You set me ablaze

And put me in a daze

The love you made

Surely did amaze

Gave me a climax

I have yet to come down

Multiples

You deserve your crown

I call you king

Cause you did a great thing

You ruled my nation

Without hesitation

Killing me softly

Like a spiritual assassination

Physical education

You’re a coach

Training me with

A skilled approach

Taking me high

Beyond the sky

Beneath the sun

Where we lie

To come down

Would be a shame

I guess that’s why

I haven’t been the same

THE STORY

I remember taking my shower and going to my room to open a package I had received. It contained components to my mp3 player and I wanted to test them out. One of the pieces was incompatible, so I wanted to test it out on the radio in the gym located in the dormitories. Believing no one was in there, I went in my very revealing shorts and shirt only to find David shirtless and working out. I did what I had to do and quickly made my exit.

Back in my room, I put away the components that came in the package and got in my bed to sleep. Soon, I heard a knock on my door. I went to go answer, but saw no one. Then, David turned the corner and came back. He said that he wanted to say good-bye and gave me a hug, but I knew greater intentions were on his mind.

Returning to bed, I heard another knock. I knew it was him. I answered. He stuttered as he spoke and asked to come in. I asked his intentions and he said that they were only to talk. I allowed him in. Even though, I knew what would result, at that point in my life I was very open, especially to him.

He came in and we talked. We shared small details about each other’s life, but the sexual tension was thick and we both knew what we really wanted.

Making an announcement of his exit, he got up to leave, and I gave a sigh of relief. It was too soon to make that kind of move. I mean, what would he think of me? Oh, but a bold man’s passions!

Before you knew it, we were naked and I was taken. He was a perfect fit and his touch was divine. It was the most appealing sexual experience that I had ever had. Now, granted, it didn’t happen the way I wanted it to, but it was nice and he even cuddled me afterwards; however, I couldn’t enjoy it because my spirit, that was just getting revamped, knew that I had did something very wrong....