Black Poetry : A Poem called "Naturally Me"

CreativeExpress

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 2, 2004
Boston, Massachusetts
Occupation
Student
]I'm dancing on the end, of a bright mojave moon. I am a torrent of innocence, honor, beauty, and strength. I shun the ways of the world, and their personification of beauty. The beat of my own unique rhythmic drum fills your ears, it's deafening tone coaxes you to turn and take notice to the spirit in me. I have an earthy presence that shouts into the freshness of the day. I am the dawn, the awakening, the newness that overwhelms you and takes over the soul. For I refuse to be the beauty queen in me, I've shirked the belief that the opulence of beauty is found only on the outwardness of one's being. I am the balance between genuine and generic. I swim livid pools of my individuality and drown in the freeness in me. For I am the nature, a creature of the ground,and with the turn of the day, I spring forward to spread my wings and fly. I am the earth, I am the one, I free your mind from the shackles of shallow. And together you and I dance and become high on our own mojave moon....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back