AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
A PLAYER’S DREAM
By Andre Austin

Pentheus the player spits his game about a dream he had to his concubine Veronica Jones and Shelia Fazer

Julian lectured and told:

“Survival is just a matter of adapting your imagination to the conditions. A condition where the government, media, Police, Priests and Punks want to take away your American flag. And all the rights and privileges that come under it. They mixed the evil with the good and now have to live with it. Don’t let them nail you to the wood.

I always hate dreaming about getting paid
The lion tells the rich love will always get laid
A man goes crazy viewing leopard pannies in plaid
Money gets the honey don’t forget what was said”

Pentheus:
I got a border in order a wall of fame of good models
She’s in control in her red pants as she works the throttle
She gives me nourishment and sustenance from her two milk bottles
She wears her horns like a sacred cow; and on the ranch I steer the Rattle
But as a player on the streets I win all the love contests and battles
I got Love branches from New York to the sleepless in Seattle

If girls were ice cream I would host all the flavors in the candy store
Like Romeo & Juliet said: “But I can give thee more” (Act V, Scene III)

More flavors than nowenlatters but my favorite color is red, it makes me a little fiendish
Veronica/Shelia. I just go crazy when you wear those red jeans wiggling like a fish

The red ooze tumbled pants onto the carpet floor her lies a mare in a stable
Feasting off the straws of her pubic hair, dinner was on the bed-table

Pentheus just wanted to have Love
Allegorically speaking he wanted it off a stove

I fished you out of my dream with my imaginary Nets
While siting in my lazy-boy chair holding my golden goblets (Song 7:2)

A players dreams often comprises of many thoughtful sins
Like fanaticizing having multiple girls in his bed loving his hens

But I really seek and find only Chocolate Easter Bunnies
Not for the profit of making the Johns dig deep for the money

I confer with Cleaver who’s Soul on Ice brought down heat
“A nightmare food” he said was that all-mighty white meat (Cleaver’s poem To a white girl)

It’s a conspiracy there are those who deny it then those agree saying its some
Whitey sets up institutions topsy curvy to have females rule the home

It’s a crime, genetic annihilation, 21st Century Caper
Read all about in Cress-Welsing’s: The Isis papers
Dig deep into the psychiatrist Abnormal psychology
Become a student of the crimes of Trickology
And that’s why I avoid the devil’s last trick
Vanilla could never choose a chocolate pimp cuz I get the picks
Then I woke up from the alley I heard a noise and a scream
I just wanted to tell you about Pentheus’s Dream

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Walk in the hood for fame then talk a good game mind play tricks hasn't pulled a fine chick in years, have to get one quick “NAW PLAYER boys hound an Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Harlem Globetrotter’s Smallest Player, Mani Love, Credits Mom for His Success Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Saints season-ticket holder suing team; wants refund after player protests of national anthem Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Definition of a Real Player Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
JenaBee63 Black Sports : Boston Celtics player Isaiah Thomas playing for his sister Black Sports 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: OutKast - Player's Ball Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Former NC State teammate blasts Russell Wilson: "He was a 'me' player" Black Sports 0
R Black Poetry : “NAW PLAYER like the twinkle in eyes you wanna wrinkle my pies after you sprinkle lies in my ears y Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : NAW PLAYER: my wet hormones grow galore then go shore like ships on trips you wanna float your boat Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Liberty Black Sports : Serena Williams Named WTA Player of the Year for the 4th Year In A Row Black Sports 5
R Black Poetry : NAW PLAYER your slang is deft but you could hang yourself if you try For pie and lie, for me that’s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Kemetstry Black Sports : Former NBA Player Darryl Dawkins - CHOCOLATE THUNDER - DEAD AT 58 Black Sports 15
Kemetstry Black Sports : HOMELESS JACKIE ROBINSON PLAYER GETS RENT FREE PLACE Black Sports 17
shaka64 Black People : Texas Tech DB punches Women's Basketball player Black People Open Forum 230
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : Rams Make Michael Sam First Openly Gay Player Drafted in NFL Black Sports 23
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Meet 7-foot-5 Tacko 'Taco' Fall, the nation's tallest high school basketball player Black Sports 2
B Science and Technology : EX NFL Player Gerome Sapp Is Now The CEO of A Startup Science and Technology 2
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : Grand jury indicts police officer in shooting of ex-FAMU player Jonathan Ferrell Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : NBA player Jason Collins comes out as gay Black Sports 65
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : NFL player Junior Seau had brain disease CTE Black Sports 13
skuderjaymes Black Sports : Best Poker Player in the world: Phil Ivey.. straight out the hood.. ashy to classy. Black Sports 0
legit-writer Black People : chiefs player killed his girlfriend and then himself Black People Open Forum 6
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Outkast - Player's Ball (1994) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : NBA player has personal ATM Black Sports 2
info-moetry Black People : Mamie 'peanut' Johnson - Female Negroe Baseball League Player Black People Open Forum 3
1poetsought Quiet Poetry Lounge : BIT PART PLAYER Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
blackeyes Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Baseball Player Told to Cut His Dreadlocks or Else Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 2
Knowledge Seed Black People : Black Power: Ex-NBA player becomes Wendy's 2nd biggest Franchisee Black People Open Forum 3
1poetsought Black Poetry : REAL PLAYER Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
jamesfrmphilly Black Spirituality Religion : the player or the game? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 22
O Black People : MARION, THE PLAYER-IN TROUBLE AGAIN Black People Open Forum 2
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : MM Flash Player Required For Chat Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
K Black Poetry : NOTHING COMPARED TO A WOMAN'S PLAYER STATUS Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
S Black Poetry : The Player Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Untitled Tale Player Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
K Black Poetry : Dear Mr. Player Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
P Black Sports : Who was the greatest College Basketball Player never to play in the NBA? Black Sports 2
theDynasty1979 Black Poetry : didnt u know? (a player tells the truth) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
HODEE Black Poetry : Don't shoot the piano player Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Player Hater What Is Your Game? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
A Black Poetry : Player Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
B Black Poetry : The Player and the Game Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
A Black Poetry : Player Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
G Black Poetry : Play with a Player Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
M Black Poetry : hey poetic delight wasn't the only one got a degree all you cats earned a(PHD) player Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
N Black Poetry : Hating The Player & His Game ! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
blakverb Black Poetry : A B.I.T.S Player (for my brothers in flight GQ and dnommo) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : with the right stare and a nightmare is a bad dream got mad cream and quiet aware hot and pure but not sure fun flirting but uncertain about this boy Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
SwagII Black Education / Schools : The American Dream, "as it pertains to black americans." Black Education / Schools 0
R Black Poetry : Got the right stare for a queen and a nightmare is a bad dream get sweaty on a computer thinking about FREDDY KRUEGER he reads crummy notes that tur Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0