Omowale Jabali : A Perspective on Religion

Discussion in 'Omowale Jabali' started by Omowale Jabali, Nov 2, 2006.

1. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Quite frankly, Religion is one of the Greatest Dividing Forces of Humankind. So called ATR's, including "Ausarian Religion" is essentially the Root of the Tree of Life from which ALL other "religions" have branched.

Religion is a deviation from Supreme and Divine Knowledge which is essentially the Science of the Cosmos, personified and deified.

The most extreme form of this perversion is the false notion that "We (collectively) are Gods (individually)."

We, collectively, are a small part of an ever-expanding Universe which does not evolve around US.

Those who view the so-called "Abrahamic" faiths as white man's religion are no better in their "Afrocentric" cultism for ALL religions have proven incapable of maintaining Divine Order, Harmony and Balance.

2. nibs

nibs Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +22
    Quite frankly, Religion is one of the Greatest Dividing Forces of Humankind. So called ATR's

what are these so called atr's? what makes them so-called? atr's do not divide. people divide. true religions unite.

The most extreme form of this perversion is the false notion that "We (collectively) are Gods (individually)."

who says that?
    the correct understanding would be: "the universe (aggregate) is a portion of god". individually, as a drop of water shares properties with the ocean, humans have an inherently divine potential; which largely is squandered.

Those who view the so-called "Abrahamic" faiths as white man's religion

the abrahamic faiths teach of a euro-centric interpretation of god. basically, the abrahamic faiths are a doctrine created by the spiritually blind; thus they do not understand that which they plagiarized.

ALL religions have proven incapable of maintaining Divine Order, Harmony and Balance.

this is absolutely incorrect.
    a) the spiritually blind cannot be taught spiritual principles they don't comprehend.
    b) the chaos and disharmony you see today is largely a result of outside forces and invaders. individuals that do not appreciate divine order let alone attempt to stay intune with it. these spiritually blind individuals advance the abrahamic faiths of today, and have undermined and replaced the original religions with their impotent abrahamic doctrines that we see today.

3. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    "who says that?"

I DO.

Stating My Perspective, which you are free to disagree with just as I am free to disagree with yours.

Later...

4. nibs

nibs Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +22
    i'm saying, who says the "perversion"?

5. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    Are you truly surprised, that someone would think this way, Brother? :?:

PEACE

6. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759

neter does not equate to your supreme being non of us can be the creator omo. the neteru is an aspect of the creator just like u and me. That word god or supeme being will allways cause u confusion. Question why does religion spend so much time on control and less time teaching. there is only so much control one can have on another persons nature. Where is the teaching about our connection to the source omo. If religion taught any of this i would agree with you whole heartly brother. why would you use the word cultism " a white man word for any thing related to your culture to define us" once you step out of there delvisihment they must slander u and call u a cult which is short for culture because the uninformed and educated will belive anything u tell them without challange and rational thinking and that is the base of religion. Belief first and never ask questions for that would bring upon grave consequences. My creator does not have to scare me for me to love the divine essence. It ceratainly would not be offended by a mere motals question understanding the knowlegde i contain upon my birth.

7. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    I'm still at a loss, as to how a person who has claimed more than once, that they cannot conquer even the simplest of human adversities: poor diet, etc........Yet make the assertion that "all religions can work".

The only way to know this, is for one individual to try "all religions", and reap the unadulterated benefits of them all.

However, since diet is not only a major tenet of most religions, but is also tied instrinsically to one's spiritual development, I find this highly questionable.

This individual claims to "have trouble" conquering this, even after having reached nearly a half-century of life on this plane, yet in addition to not being able to get past the first stumbling block, wrongfully makes assertions and implications about "religions, cults, etc" as if it is synonymous with Spirituality.

How does one establish oneself, as qualifiable? What is the criteria?

Laughable, at best, and truly disconcerting, at worst.

PEACE

8. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    I dealt with this Abraham garbage in my book. Furthermore, if one does serious research, one will find that it is/was the advent and the imposition of Abrahamic religions upon the world that became the nucleus of all the present chaos going on....not "SPIRITUALITY" but Abrahamic so called Religions. Look at the Arabs and Jews. Look at the Christians and Muslims. Judaism, Islam and Christianity all have the same thing in common...they derive in one way or another from the scrotum of Abraham, providing he ever existed.

9. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    As stated before, I am entitled to MY Perspective and you are entitled to yours. Same with interpretation. You continue to view everything within a limited context of "neteru". This is not my limitation. There are many other societies, many other High Cultures other than "kemetic". Quit playing thought police trying to hamstring me into YOUR interpretation. You can take your occultism and bounce...

10. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    ok cool

once again some one make u think about your postion and u get mad:spin: