Black Spirituality Religion : A passage from the Bible, made for Blacks

:toast: ... Exactly, nothing more, nothing else.

Peace In,

What I said:
That is a nice thread though ... wish I'd found out about in a different way/tone, but hey ....

The way you put it out there was in a rude way.

What you said:
No, not thinking that at all Writeous1, I'm just stating a fact and supporting it with information; glad you like the link... Again, you've stated nothing new in this thread (A passage from the Bible, made for Blacks).

My response:

No, the way it was said .... (I responded to your first statement)

Who knows what else might have been added. (I responded to your last statement)

That one verse may have also served other purposes. (I responded to your last statement)

I responded in an irritated way, I just "threw it at you." Why? Because I saw what you were doing, and I didn't feel like going through that drawn out drama (d.o.d.) THIS ... what we're doing now.

This appears to be knowledge suddenly realized on the part of the OP; I don't think he means any harm.

Peace In,

:lol: That has got to be a joke.

If you knew me ... you would see how funny it was. I know God has to be laughing.

You might find out in the future why that's so funny.

I responded in an irritated way, I just "threw it at you." Why? Because I saw what you were doing, and I didn't feel like going through that drawn out drama (d.o.d.) THIS ... what we're doing now.

:lol: That has got to be a joke.

If you knew me ... you would see how funny it was. I know God has to be laughing.

You might find out in the future why that's so funny.

Let me make this short and sweet, in order to move away from this silliness.

There remains nothing new in this Thread, only a sudden realization of biblical passages pertaining to black people... Have a good day;)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back