Black People : A open question .... about Zimmerman

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by blazejay, Apr 20, 2012.

1. blazejay

blazejay Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +165
    I want to know without stirring up anything what will happen after the "course of justice" that some how some way they do not charge Zimmerman with anything?

Do you think that we as African-Americans would than feel endangered for our lives or that we got to start carrying guns?

Sorry that it sound kind of ignorant or stupid, but what do you propose is the right course of action if we can't trust the justice system?

How then, are we suppose to carry ourselves among our counterparts?
    (end of part I ) part II next week

2. houserunner

houserunner Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,165
    I have some artillery and that is all I will say. People should come to terms of what they want on a serious level and not a BS level. I do practice peace as I know myself and can maintain self-control, so on that same level knowing myself I do not trust everyone (anyone beyond a very miniscule few). As i have stated to anyone trust is an ongoing exercise with anyone. You have to be on your Ps and Qs at all times, notice how you only see white folk stating "I never thought "so and so" was like that." in news feeds. I come from a mentality of trusting no one even when I "think" I trust them.

3. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,128
    I think you mean if he is found not guilty. I think there will be many that will be outraged. Some, WILL take things to the next level. Many will use it as a reason to renew their commitment to the cause.

I have had a CCW for some time

4. Shikamaru

Shikamaru Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    Doesn't matter if others feel endangered if you are African-American and carrying. It is your right to carry a pistol.

If Zimmerman is found not guilty, every African-American in this country better run out and stock up on weapons.

Better buy at least 1 pistol, 1 rifle, and 1 shotgun.

Just to let you in on something, police or law enforcement in general have no obligation to protect or serve any individual.

There are at least a half dozen cases or more to that effect in which to support the aforementioned.

5. Shikamaru

Shikamaru Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    What I would be interested in is African-Americans taking a greater interest and study in the court systems.

When a crime is alleged, it is either formally brought as an information by the attorney or as an indictment by a grand jury.

6. cariol

cariol Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +9
    The justice system is a mess.

7. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    while we all know the system is corrupted , but equality and righteousness is what we want
    for one i'm not afraid nor need his life.....he will be judged in due time not by mortal man ...