Quiet Poetry Lounge : A Note To Him

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by daroc, Jan 25, 2011.

1. daroc

daroc Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +36
    It seems time goes so slow while you are asleep, and it seems like it moves so fast when we both are awake. Pushing me to get sleepy while we flip flop our lives and time responsibilities.

Our duties, angles, likes, dislikes, our personalities, styles, and relationships with others, are all so opposite. Thankfully we don’t sit at the end of the table when we eat, metaphorically, never seeing eye to eye or compromising.

I just know that ever moment with you in my life has been rewarding. Every year will be breath taking. Every memory unforgettable. My love for you is 867 miles long.

Funny how with all these opposites we find love, humor, passion, writing, communication, strength, and that warm feeling inside to keep us together!

Simple acts of gratitude, small signs of love, sassy comments, snazzy personality, stylish, confident in your own world if you were the only one living, outspoken in every sense.

I can’t deny the beauty in all of this.

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    A bucket full of joy thanks for sharing sis.....