Black People : A Note of Thanks?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by happy69, Sep 25, 2003.

1. happy69

happy69 Well-Known Member MEMBER

May 3, 2002

Dear Rabbi Singer:

Thanks for the heads up and the look out, but we know what the deal it, especially some of us, who keep up with the enemy is, just so we don't say, make a mistake and marry them, or be in collusion with them; Wait, now that I think of it, Rabbi, you are a little late!
    Your brethren like David Horowitz and Jewish League are already in cahoots with the Aryan Nation and the KKK-- a great tactic huh, Hate those negroes, so we ain't a swingin'.
    I'll be fair, there are a fair amount of people with skin like mine too, bringing the rope and on the sidelines on their knees too, "Oh Lordy let this Darkie die so that I can lives in peace with the boss and 'em." UUUmm, Shelby Steele, John McWhorter, Thomas Sowell, Jesse Lee Peterson, Larry Elder etc...
  2. Jay Rivers

Jay Rivers Active Member MEMBER

Sep 16, 2003
    Interesting article, cant say I support it and cant say Im entertained by it or its mockery of GW Bush.

The Rabbi has the right to express his views, much like Metzger, Aryan Nation, Sen. Robert Byrd (D), or those NW militia terrorist. Thier views are nothing new, thier rallies get no support/attendance/attention from yours truely. The Rabbi seems like an extremeist himself, very critical of his own nation's leaders.