A New Section In Poetry - Nation Building, etc.

Discussion in 'Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions' started by Kannte, Mar 14, 2004.

1. Kannte

Kannte Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    How about a section, in poetry, for some, really conscious raising, mind/heart uplifting, spiritual, inspirational, faith lifting, awe inspiring, solve the problem, the next dimension, "keep hope alive," nation building, "I rise," positive messages, poetry that not only tells it like it is but explores the possibilities for a better future. Separate from say, "the romantic," sexey, themes, etc.

Hey, feel free to add to my concepts above,

Thanks.

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    it is beautiful and wonderful uplifting spirit time thing but we have two forums
    for poetic scribing and it all fit in well in itself but your suggestion is most def
    on the table as we view it thanks for the insight and input to raise it up ......

3. Kannte

Kannte Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Yo $$RICH$$,

Thanks for putting it on the table; thanks for responding. I am sure you'll will hook it up in the future.

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    indeed we will , the doors always open for new things and growth
    keep it coming so we can continue to rise up for the people peace

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Hello Brother Kannte ... Welcome ... :wave:

I apologize for the delay in responding. I've been visiting with my Family the past few days, in IL, and am doing as little "work" as possible. :)

Your suggestion, to divide the poetry forums up (more than they are) has been suggested in the past, for different reasons, but the same suggestion. You can read that thread here. It's always been my position not to divide the poetry up, unless the poetry was so different that it needed it's own forum, like spoken word poetry files. The Haiku Forum came only after i fought tooth and nail not to have it, and lost the fight ... yes, i'm toothless now ... :wink: ... i would share that thread with you too, but it is in the Moderator's forum.

I'll share this, as it is the same thing i said regarding the initial suggestion of a Haiku Forum (which we have now).

In addition, we have so many forums that make up our forum home page, making it quite long in my opinion. For the most part, adding a new forum is done because we can't properly present that content in any of our existing forums. As it says above, you can see i'm reluctant to make new forums unless there is a need ... but i'm always open if you can convince me of that. Feel free to post a poll and see how the Family feels about it ... that's what they did with that Haiku Forum ... dadgummit! :wink:

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee