destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

I feel like i'm at a new place in my life.

Yes, i realize that every day brings new things, and every moment is new, but in the whole big scheme of things, there are usually major milestones ... and i'm thinking i'm at one of those.

I can't put my finger exactly on it. I can't describe it all to you in detail, it's not even completely manifested itself to me yet, but i know it's here ... oh so very close ... and i'm excited about it! :D

Call me psychic, if you'd like, for i will agree ! :)

I am so honored to have had the pleasure of knowing you all ... to have been blessed so abundantly, with love from so many Sisters and Brothers. Through so many trials ... so many joys ... we've shared them all together. We've had babies, lost babies, buried parents, the whole complete circle of life as we know it, has been experienced here. All of us have had each other, and it's only made the going easier. Thank you so much.

Yes Family ... i'm at this new place, that i've never been before! It's exciting, kinda scary, i'm cautious by nature, so i'll try to go slow ... but i am so excited ... so happy ... so looking forward to what the Creator and our Ancestors have in store for me! I know they love me, and it will be great!

Of course i will share it all with you ... as i have always done.

Now some of you may be wondering ... what is Destee talking about!?! ... :D ... and i can't say i know exactly, but i believe it with my whole heart, mind, soul, body and strength! ... :eeek: ... this is somewhat of a prophetic message, if you will, as all things have not manifested themselves yet ... i can't really see the picture clearly ... but it's not far off in the distance ... and i'm closer to it than i've ever been ... and it feels real good ... and i just can't contain it ... can't keep it to myself ... i've got to tell it .. and well ... i'm telling yall ... i'm in a new place in my life ... my personal life ... my own personal growth ... and it never could have been, without each and every one of you! :love:

Thank You all so much for loving me, having patience with me, believing with me.

Thank You! :kiss:

So if you see me carrying on, any kinda way new ... just say ... well, she said she was in a new place ... :lol:

Don't be too alarmed ... don't worry ... i'm okay ... it's just that it's all so new ... and i am excited!

Love You! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

Many at this time are feeling anew. A connection. Whatever it is for you Destee, may you reap many blessings and greater awareness. :)

Sister WritSpirit ... really ... ??? .. many are feeling anew ?!!

Ohhhh Boy !!!! :great:

What does this mean Sister?

Why are so many feeling anew right now?

I thot it was just me ... :lol:

:heart:

Destee

well!

Peace Love Power and Blessings to you in your wondrous inner awareness!!

but, gosh, love; it sounds like, by turns, you are "passing beyond the veil" and saying bye (not!); have found someone that you feel there may be some wonderful possibilities with (dang! i waited too long) or, if you were a teenager, i'd say "so what; we all found out about that stuff long time ago!".

but, ya know; i do know the feeling that you are expressing. it's like there is something big coming and it's just too much to keep bottled up inside, but it just has to be shared even though there is not clue one what it might be. further, so what if it might turn out that i've massively embarrassed myself by speaking up "too soon": it's just TOO MUCH and i've simply GOT to share it!

don't know about anybody else, but i feel Blessed to be here to share in your Joy!! Thank You!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back