Black People : A New Millennium Message To The Keepers Of Truth

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
This is a very special message...not because it's coming from me but because it's coming through me. First of all, I want to set the table for this in light of our sophisticated way of looking at life, justifying our position regardless of what common logic says...and most of all because everything that we think, write, study or were ever taught is nothing more than an opinion.

Even if someone came to us and gave us all the facts that we can measure for ourselves, we would still take all the cumulative facts presented and form our own opinion of the facts as laid out. Having gotten that out of the way, let us now proceed.

Point One: An assessment and examination of history, regardless of whose history it is, is clear on one thing: The Masses Are Never Right.

Point Two: An assessment of history confirms based upon unbiased study, that we are older than what we've been told and that the people of the past were more spiritual in nature and more intelligent than so called modern man has wanted to give them credit for.

Point three: The very idea that the people of the past were able to exist and to exhibit a knowledge base of the human being and his mind beyond what so called modern man can clearly comprehend is also evident.

Point four: Everything in life has a common origin even if those of today don't want to admit it. Just as all people on the planet can be traced back to an Afrakan woman, all knowledge, writing, science, medicine, agricultural science, architectural knowledge, law, social structure and religions can be traced back to a common origin also...even if we again, don't want to admit it. Does one really think that it's a coincidence that before the invasion of Kemet that there was not a religion anyplace on the earth? Is it also a coincidence that all three religions popped up back to back only After Kemet was invaded?

Point five: My great grandfather is dead. Why is he dead? He's dead because no one in my family has a memory of him, a history of him, a knowledge base of his even though he genetically exist within me.

Point six: A sister told me that; "You can always tell who's supposed to be in charge of the world by who is being the most oppressed". I had to think about that for a minute before concluding that she was right. Afrakan people are supposed to be in charge and our women are supposed to be the foundation of that reality. It doesn't matter if any or everyone disagrees with me, I'm simply stating what common sense and history reveals as being true.

Point seven: What spiritual practices or religions should we follow? If I use the analogy in point six, clearly our people should not be involved in or practicing anything that based upon history, has shouted the loudest, been forced down the peoples throats in blood and fear or has been the cause directly or indirectly of genocide, death, slavery and destruction in its name. It's the same as joining an organization. When one does the history of the organization and one finds out that the organization has been killing people, blowing up children and property and have been endorsing an agenda to spread its propaganda around the world all because it has the money, the media and the power to do so, One may not necessarily want to join that particular organization.

point eight: This is an interesting point. Why so? It's interesting because in today's world, we have three major power players in the area of religion and all of them are doing any and everything that they can to discredit, slander and keep us away from Kemet. Of course, no one with a thinking mind would dare ask why, now would they? This means that ancient Kemet is in human terms, just like black people. We are the most suppressed, oppressed and repressed on the earth...and as stated in point six: We are the ones who are supposed to be in charge. If we apply this analogy to Kemet being that it too is the most suppressed, oppressed and repressed foundation on the face of the earth by the BIG THREE as I prefer to call them, then we clearly know what we should be learning as deeply as we can.

Point nine: In point five I mentioned my great grandfather for a reason. It is the same reason that Dr. Chancellor Williams uses in his work; The Destruction of Black Civilization when the question was asked; What ever became of the black people of Sumer? The answer was, "They forgot their history and so they died". This reveals to us that death has many forms outside of the physical. My great grandfather is dead for the same reason. No one knows his history and so he is dead.

So to the keepers of the truth I want to say this; We can no longer strive to enlighten or teach those who are contaminated with invincible ignorance, it simply can not be done. Those of us who are the keepers of the truth should know that this is our time for the manifestation of what we have learned...anything outside of that is nothing but information. We need all of our mental, emotional, physical and spiritual energy to do what we know must be done. We know that our vessel has to be filled with the energy and the alkaline reality in order to pull this off. We know that we have to reach back to the ancestors in order to do this...so that they, our history and us ourselves do not go the way of Sumer.

Point ten: We need to remember that word Invincible Ignorance when we are posting and responding so that we do not allow the energy of invincible ignorance to drag us to that lower level because it will drain us in many ways...seen and unseen.

Point eleven: We should know that they know. Who is the they? The they consist of those white people who set all of this in motion because of what they learned from ancient Kemet. Why else would they mess with the water, the food and the air? They do this because they know exactly what we need in order to manifest what they don't want to see upon the earth again. The rise of white people meant the fall of black people...just as the rise of black people will mean the fall of white people, because we both can't rule. This means that those who have been here the longest, have produced all that makes up a civilization, have produced spiritual systems that predate and dwarf the reality of man made religions and who have proven themselves to be the foundation of all that is....we are supposed to be in power and governing this earth.

So I say all of this to first of all say, thank you to the keepers of the truth, for common sense says that; The truth didn't just start with the creation of the Torah, the Qu'ran or the Bible. If it is the truth then it has always been here. If what we are following or believing in that has an origin of only 2,500 years does not line up with what has existed for thousands of years prior to it, then somebody is lying, supporting and enforcing those lies as well as promoting those lies to the masses as if they are the truth...and as we know, the masses are never right.

So keep doing what we are doing and more, for truth crushed to the ground will always rise again and we, even those we do not know, are indeed keepers of the flame...a flame that burns outside of us as well as inside of us. ONE LOVE !!!!

peace

We are the makers, the owners, the creame of the planet earth. Mothers and fathers of civilization and goddesses and god's of the u-n-i verse.

question: "what is the black nations birth record?"
answer: "they have none, for they have always been in existance in one form, or another"

peace

We are the makers, the owners, the creame of the planet earth. Mothers and fathers of civilization and goddesses and god's of the u-n-i verse.

question: "what is the black nations birthrecord?"
answer: "they have none, for they have always been in existance in one form, or another"

First let me say thank you for this response. It has stimulated another thought process in me...for example; when we look at white people, I mean, really look at white people...they have been telling us all along who and what they are, we simply wasn't listening. For example; the one book that we really don't want to play with and that no black person should ever read without an understanding of their history first, is the Bible. I personally think that it is recommended reading but not without a knowledge of our history first!

White people are all up in the Bible, but we would never know it as long as we are dealing with a mystery god and a mystery devil being that no religious person has ever seen either one of them based upon their belief. The question that needs to be asked is; where did white people come up with 3/5ths of a human? Is it possible that this description applies to them? In other words, they are admitting that if the other 2/5ths were there that a human being would exist. In Mary Shelly's Frankenstein, she basically goes out and gets all these body parts in order to try and create a man. She's unable to do it because she's missing some parts. One of the parts that she is missing is a "soul" for Frankenstein. The other part she is missing is "mind" that connects to a pineal gland that would allow Franky to have real knowledge instead of artificial knowledge.

The most watched of any horror flicks that white people make is about "zombies" or what they call the "living dead". As it turns out, the zombies and Franky basically have the same thing in common...they are both missing the other 2/5ths that would have constituted them as being human. The zombies want brains, the werewolves and vampires want blood and all their monsters simply want death however they can bring it about. I have often wondered where they got these ideas from and why it is that up until recent times, they were the only species on the earth to write about, imagine and produce movies that solely focus on the un-dead or the dark side of life if we can call it that??

The devil is said to be roaming up and down and to and fro upon the earth seeking who he may devour. Is there any species on this planet that has done that outside of white people?....No ! It speaks in Jonah 3:8 of men and beast wearing sack cloth and crying unto god. Everybody knows that beast don't wear clothes, so what species could that have been referring to? 2nd Corinthians says that the devil would disguise himself as an angel of light. As I last recall, it is only white people who have done this on the planet. They have made themselves the victim, the villain and the protector....which no one on the planet has ever done. Even in religion, they made themselves God or Jesus, then they made themselves the killer of God/Jesus and now they are the protectors of God/Jesus.

Humans can only create that which exist in their mind or thoughts. I therefore question the darkness of white people that produces all the monster movies...werewolves, vampires, zombies and mass murderers on the planet. They have been consistent, for there are many species of animals that no longer exist...compliments of the white man. The oceans are being depleted of fish, compliments of the white man. The earth itself is now poisoned and artificial means of vegetating have come up....compliments of the white man. Only a devil and I mean a real live devil would create bombs capable of destroying the entire world with them on it. Only a devil would promote and support that which goes against natural life or living such as homosexuality. Only a devil would or could create a system of belief whereby a man-child can declare that he is greater than that which gave him birth. Only a devil would do devilish things and the sad part is that they tell us, they do it right in front of our faces and we still can't see for looking.

So yes...when they said 3/5ths of a man, they were talking about themselves because they know from whence they came. Side note: Mary Shelly mentions Aesculapius in her work, which as we should know is the Kemetic ancestor, Imhotep. The Greeks worshiped Imhotep and referred to him as the Father and God of medicine even though Imhotep had been dead for thousands of years before there ever was a Greece. The doctors today in the Hippocratic oath that they take must swear upon Aesculapius (Imhotep). Something happened in ancient Kemet that they were not very proud of and although I can not prove it at this moment, I think that our Imhotep was the nation of Islam's Yacub because everything is pointing in that direction.

One Love!!

First let me say thank you for this response. It has stimulated another thought process in me...for example; when we look at white people, I mean, really look at white people...they have been telling us all along who and what they are, we simply wasn't listening. For example; the one book that we really don't want to play with and that no black person should ever read without an understanding of their history first, is the Bible. I personally think that it is recommended reading but not without a knowledge of our history first!

White people are all up in the Bible, but we would never know it as long as we are dealing with a mystery god and a mystery devil being that no religious person has ever seen either one of them based upon their belief. The question that needs to be asked is; where did white people come up with 3/5ths of a human? Is it possible that this description applies to them? In other words, they are admitting that if the other 2/5ths were there that a human being would exist. In Mary Shelly's Frankenstein, she basically goes out and gets all these body parts in order to try and create a man. She's unable to do it because she's missing some parts. One of the parts that she is missing is a "soul" for Frankenstein. The other part she is missing is "mind" that connects to a pineal gland that would allow Franky to have real knowledge instead of artificial knowledge.

The most watched of any horror flicks that white people make is about "zombies" or what they call the "living dead". As it turns out, the zombies and Franky basically have the same thing in common...they are both missing the other 2/5ths that would have constituted them as being human. The zombies want brains, the werewolves and vampires want blood and all their monsters simply want death however they can bring it about. I have often wondered where they got these ideas from and why it is that up until recent times, they were the only species on the earth to write about, imagine and produce movies that solely focus on the un-dead or the dark side of life if we can call it that??

The devil is said to be roaming up and down and to and fro upon the earth seeking who he may devour. Is there any species on this planet that has done that outside of white people?....No ! It speaks in Jonah 3:8 of men and beast wearing sack cloth and crying unto god. Everybody knows that beast don't wear clothes, so what species could that have been referring to? 2nd Corinthians says that the devil would disguise himself as an angel of light. As I last recall, it is only white people who have done this on the planet. They have made themselves the victim, the villain and the protector....which no one on the planet has ever done. Even in religion, they made themselves God or Jesus, then they made themselves the killer of God/Jesus and now they are the protectors of God/Jesus.

Humans can only create that which exist in their mind or thoughts. I therefore question the darkness of white people that produces all the monster movies...werewolves, vampires, zombies and mass murderers on the planet. They have been consistent, for there are many species of animals that no longer exist...compliments of the white man. The oceans are being depleted of fish, compliments of the white man. The earth itself is now poisoned and artificial means of vegetating have come up....compliments of the white man. Only a devil and I mean a real live devil would create bombs capable of destroying the entire world with them on it. Only a devil would promote and support that which goes against natural life or living such as homosexuality. Only a devil would or could create a system of belief whereby a man-child can declare that he is greater than that which gave him birth. Only a devil would do devilish things and the sad part is that they tell us, they do it right in front of our faces and we still can't see for looking.

So yes...when they said 3/5ths of a man, they were talking about themselves because they know from whence they came. Side note: Mary Shelly mentions Aesculapius in her work, which as we should know is the Kemetic ancestor, Imhotep. The Greeks worshiped Imhotep and referred to him as the Father and God of medicine even though Imhotep had been dead for thousands of years before there ever was a Greece. The doctors today in the Hippocratic oath that they take must swear upon Aesculapius (Imhotep). Something happened in ancient Kemet that they were not very proud of and although I can not prove it at this moment, I think that our Imhotep was the nation of Islam's Yacub because everything is pointing in that direction.

One Love!!

Peace God!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back