A New Diet for Blacks?

CHAOS

NOT FOR ME. I DRINK GERMAN BEER IT BETTER FOR YOU. WHAT IM SAYING IT NOT FOR EVERYONE. SOME PEOPLE MAY NEED A MORE "HEALTHFUL" DIET.

So your saying some people are better off eating meat, dairy, and other stuff. That is interesting I've never heard that before. What about all that stuff that supposedly harms the body and acidifies it and all that. I'm just curious.

CHAOS

I JUST HAVE A DIFFERENT OUTLOOK ON THING. YES I HAVE SEEN ALL THE DR. SEBI AND DR AFRIKA AND THEY IS PROFOUND AND YES THE MAJORITY OF BLACK PEOPLE NEEDS THESE THINGS, I'M SAYING IT DONT MATTER TO ME AS YOU CAN MENTALLY HEAL YOURSELF WHICH I HAS DONE WITH NO HERBS OR NOTHING.

Thats what I thought you meant. I totally understand. One brother told me that diet is about 15% of health 85% is mental and all things can be manipulated health wise by the mind. Herbs and stuff is external but the mind can do all of that. One day I'm trying to get there with the mind, one step at a time.

Peace,

I see a long with all the new information, knowledge, and other things that we as black people are coming across. I am wondering what are yah'll doing with your diets. I have heard and seen the greatness of a raw food diet and veganism and just wondering how everyone else was faring.

I eat almost what I would like. I enjoy ribs and red meat (alot) but don't eat it nearly as much as I used to. I know I should eat even less than I am eating, but I do enjoy it.

Humans are not meant to be vegetarian or vegan. We are omnivores. We should have fruits, veggies, and fish at the least and moderate meat if we desire. The problem is that meat became a part of every meal in the home when it should only be consume about once a week. We should consume NO DAIRY! What the dairy industry has done to make people believe it is good for them should be criminal. Dairy is poison and yet it is one of the food groups!

Anyway, yes we should definately pay more attention to our diets. I also cover my bad habits by taking collodial minerals. Our bodies need about 92 minerals and trace elements a day to operate optimally. As it stands, we get between 13 and 20 a day. No wonder we are walking around in a daze..huh?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back