Black People Politics : A New Book with perspectives on: The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
I am starting to see more of this take place just recently, and I'm pleased. The increase in those in power speaking up against wrongs within society, legal process and laws are increasing. Only since our POTUS in CHIEF took over the White House. In an ironic ( moronic possibly ) way he is bringing about a wind I have never seen in my life time. It is uncertain, but within that breeze, I strongly suspect out of that change will come. The post below is about 27 Psychiatrist who collaborated in a new book. The SCARY precipice we face.
" If you know something is wrong or bad.

And say nothing. Or do nothing."

"You are a Bad Person."

If you are someone in power or government, have money and influence in and over society and know something is wrong or bad.

And say nothing. Or do nothing."

"You are a Very Bad Person."

BOTH ARE EVIL!

http://www.motherjones.com/politics...al-health-and-the-controversy-has-just-begun/

Dangerous-Case-cover-image-789x1200.jpg

There will not be a book published this fall more urgent, important, or controversial than The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump, the work of 27 psychiatrists, psychologists and mental health experts to assess President Trump’s mental health. They had come together last March at a conference at Yale University to wrestle with two questions. One was on countless minds across the country: “What’s wrong with him?”

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back