The Front Porch : A new beginning...

ogun-makinde

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 30, 2011
Hi, my name is Ogunmakinde,lives in Trinidad child of Ogun.Orisha is the greatest thing that came into my life,I've been searching for something more meaningful something that explain who i am,my purpose in life...Then I found ORISHA and got initiated, my searching ended,and a new way of life started...everything feels so right now!! I'am soooo glad that my ori guided my to your site so I can learn more.

Hi, my name is Ogunmakinde,lives in Trinidad child of Ogun.Orisha is the greatest thing that came into my life,I've been searching for something more meaningful something that explain who i am,my purpose in life...Then I found ORISHA and got initiated, my searching ended,and a new way of life started...everything feels so right now!! I'am soooo glad that my ori guided my to your site so I can learn more.

Ekaaro and welcome to destee.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back