Black People : A Nation Can Rise No Higher...

Duchesse said:
Man was created before woman. As such man has a responsibility which cannot be overlooked. She was a helpmate to him. You and James from Philly seem to want to reverse these roles because of mans irresponsibility and the ease of control over women. Elijah Muhammad saw this too, thus his methods concentrated on women. "Fixing" women will not solve our problems. Man has to take responsibility for his irresponsibility.
this is what i meant when i said weak males create mumbo jumbo to oppress women with.

He should come to the table a MAN.
do you mean a fully grown and developed clone?
otherwise man is first a boy created by a woman.

The proof is in the pudding. She's been a second class citizen since the beginning of time.
now he states how he really feels about women!

jamesfrmphilly said:
do you mean a fully grown and developed clone?
otherwise man is first a boy created by a woman.

You need a man and a woman to create life. He has a responsibility. The fact that it is hard to make him bear his responsibility does not excuse him from it. Remember it was you who said women are "easy" to exploit and manipulate.

Grow up black man! :baby:

Duchesse said:
Remember it was you who said women are "easy" to exploit and manipulate.

Grow up black man!
brainwashed women are easy to exploit and manipulate.
i grew up a while ago as i chose not to take advantage of my sisters.
it is a weak male who can only relate to a woman who has been oppressed.

Duchesse said:
The proof is in the pudding. She's been a second class citizen since the beginning of time.

Going by that logic blacks must be inferior and 'cursed' because whites have treated them less than human!

Yes, women in many cultures have been oppressed -- this is true. However, this is not 'proof' that God/Nature created men first! It only shows how barbaric some men have been throughout history!

By the way, since the beginning of time, there have been cultures especially of color that did not treat women as second class citizens!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back