Black People : A Nation Can Rise No Higher...

Solomon said, “A wise child maketh a glad father, but a foolish child is the heaviness of its mother.” If you have an ignorant woman, more than likely she will produce children after her own kind. Whatever you are, that is what you produce. If the Nation is going to be elevated, the woman has to be lifted up. If the Nation is going to be a wise Nation, then our women have to give themselves to the acquisition of knowledge. If the Nation is going to be reformed and made better, then the Black woman today has to give herself up to be reformed.

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad said that 75 percent of his work was with the woman, only 25 percent with the man—because when you teach a man, you teach an individual, but when you teach a woman, you teach a nation. When you reform a man, you only reform an individual, but when you reform a woman, you reform a nation. So, how important are you, Sisters, to the future of Black people? How should you look upon yourselves and how should we, as men, look upon a woman?

I'm in agreeance with Nisa. I think that we as woman don't understand how much power we truly have. As a young woman, I look at my female peers and see them relying on boys that have yet to become men; that continually lead them in the wrong direction. And the worst of it is that they actually follow. When will they realize that they must first be what it is they seek? They must break away from the cycle and forge their own way first.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back