Black Spirituality Religion : a muslim killer

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by jamesfrmphilly, Nov 9, 2004.

1. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    at the supermarket, a man ran up to a woman and beat her with a baseball bat.
    he than jumped into a car and speed away.
    i arrived as they were loading her into an ambulance.
    she was in poor shape.

the woman died from her injuries.
    the killer turned out to be an Egyptian Arab.

i am so tired of Arabs and Muslims who feel they have the right to go around the world killing anyone they chose.
    Islam must be a truly foul religion to have so many wanton killers.

we need to stat profiling Muslims.

2. Aqil

Aqil Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +114
    The Philadelphia Inquirer does not say the man under arrest is an "Egyptian Arab" or "Muslim killer," jfp, as evidenced by the following article in today's issue:

An arrest, but few answers, in South St. slaying

By Jennifer Lin and Matthew Blanchard
    Inquirer Staff Writers

She was a homecoming queen from Radnor High School, an all-American scholar and athlete, a Harvard University graduate, and a third-year medical student at Thomas Jefferson University.

He was a troubled classmate, removed from medical school last year for "extreme changes in behavior."

On Sunday afternoon, on a crowded South Street corner, Lea Sullivan, 25, was ambushed outside a supermarket by Nader Ali, 26, who bludgeoned her with a baseball bat, police said.

Sullivan was rushed to Thomas Jefferson University Hospital - the very place where she studied medicine - in critical condition with massive head injuries. She never regained consciousness. Her parents were at her side when she was pronounced dead yesterday at 2:36 p.m.

Philadelphia police tracked down Ali at his parents' home in Franklin Lakes in Bergen County, NJ, yesterday morning. He was arrested on a warrant by Franklin Lakes Township police without incident.

Ali was expected to be extradited to Philadelphia to face murder charges.

Sgt. Timothy Cooney, of the Philadelphia Police Department's South Detectives Unit, said investigators were able to locate Ali quickly because witnesses on South Street took down the license plate of his car as he fled.

But police were left with few explanations for the attack. Cooney said detectives spent Sunday and yesterday interviewing Sullivan's friends and roommates, who said she had been just an "acquaintance" of Ali's. "We don't have any information on their history," Cooney said. "We don't know if he was stalking her. But we don't believe it was random. "You don't hit someone in the head with a baseball bat and not intend to kill them," he added.

Cooney said Ali did not rob Sullivan, ruling out that as a motive for the attack. "There is no other criminal motive behind it," he said. Philadelphia investigators have not had a chance to interview Ali, Cooney said. An eyewitness, who did not want her name used, said the attack, which occurred between Ninth and 10th Streets, took about 15 seconds. She said the assailant had been wearing a ski mask, which he ripped off as he fled. Many people got a good look at him, she added, including an artist who was able to draw a sketch later for police. "Everyone around knew it was not a situation where anyone could have broken it up," the woman said.

The victim's parents, Anna and Kenneth Sullivan of Bryn Mawr, declined to discuss their daughter with reporters, said Jeff Baxt, a spokesman for Thomas Jefferson University's hospital and medical school. He said that Ali had been placed on medical leave by the university last year and that he was living with his parents. Baxt declined to answer questions about Ali or whether Sullivan had complained about him to university authorities.

Calls to the Ali household in Franklin Lakes were not returned.

The Jefferson community, meanwhile, closed ranks yesterday. Several groups of medical students who were approached declined to talk about their classmates. Sullivan lived in Center City. When Ali was enrolled at Jefferson, he lived a block away...

http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/news/local/10132210.htm?1c

Did you read that he was an Egyptian Arab or Muslim in another paper, jfp?

3. Nisa

Nisa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    Why do we need to profile all Muslims and Arabs...I mean..every religion has extremists, just like the Christians have KKK...abusing and using their religion in vain. Tssk, on how American has brainwashed...and how people just take the government's/media word,and wont look for the truth.they(media and government)will never show the good side of someone who is different from their white is beautiful world. We are falling right into the trap of how white people want us to be, you dont like being profiled...how many of our brothers and sisters are killing each other with handguns..and drugs...you dont wanna be profiled..so why profile all Arabs and Muslims because of one incident? Bush got your mind messed up because he thinks all terrorists are Muslims/Arabs,after 9/11....When America is the biggest terroist...america goes around killing people everyday over some [email protected] money, cuz we are supposed to be so big and bad and we can kill anyone we want...America is Falling as we know it..because of their murdering....who gave america their right?????? RIDDLE ME THAT !!!!!Wake up !!!
    YALL GOT ME MAD UP IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    my paper identified the person as an Egyptian, Nader Ali.
    i call him a Muslim.
    do you have an article that states that he is not?

what about the killer in Amsterdam?
    a Moroccan Arab.
    do you have information that states he is not Muslim?
    who blew up the mosque in Pakistan?

i went to the market to buy some food, instead i was confronted with the sight of this poor, beaten, bloody woman being loaded into an ambulance.
    i am disgusted.
    what kind of freak attacks a woman like that?

are you now going to defend these creeps?
    are you going to deny they are Muslim?
    are you living in a dream of denial?

go ahead, tell me Mr Ali was not Muslim!
    tell me that the term "Muslim terrorist" is an oxymoron.
    there is a sickening, foul oder in the air and it's coming from the east.

clean your own house!

5. Aqil

Aqil Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +114
    What paper?

Why?

Do you have an article that states that he is?

6. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    i saw Mr Ali's handiwork with my own eyes.
    i saw Bin Laden's work with my own eyes.
    you think you're mad? try me.

7. Nisa

Ratings:
    +31
    you need to wake up. Seriously. ask why do you believe what you believe..do some self therapy..dont listen to everything the enemy wants you to listen to. Look at the facts, examine them..you will see my brother.

Peace,
    Nisa

8. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    who is awake and who is dreaming? aye, that's the question.
    i have seen the bodies laying in front of me, have you?
    i have been through therapy, have you?
    i know why i believe what i believe, do you?
    i just saw a woman killed, did you?

how do you tell if you are dreaming or not? what is the test?
    how much blood does it take?

9. Nisa

Ratings:
    +31
    Brother,
    Believe me..I have seen a dead body(s) in front of me, and it haunts me more than people will ever know. But please dont categorize. That's not a good thing to do, that is where I am coming from.

10. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    let's be clear.
    Muslims believe in killing anyone who disagrees with them or who offends them.
    they also don't have a problem with killing Innocent bystanders.
    i have witnessed this with my own eyes.
    i'll make a deal with you.
    if Muslims will stop killing, i will stop categorizing.