Omowale Jabali : A More Complex Question...

cosmonology

omowalejabali said:
What is Neterianism?

The answer to your question brother omo is in the term. Or are u referring to the shetaut egyptian 'ancient egyptian. The esoteric spirtual path based upon our connection with nature and our response ablitiy there of. We are born in the image and likeness (amen) the hidden our connection with the creator some call it a hu. I have covered this before. It shares most of the principles of the ausar/auset society. form my humble opinion

emanuel goodman said:
The answer to your question brother omo is in the term. Or are u referring to the shetaut egyptian 'ancient egyptian. The esoteric spirtual path based upon our connection with nature and our response ablitiy there of. We are born in the image and likeness (amen) the hidden our connection with the creator some call it a hu. I have covered this before. It shares most of the principles of the ausar/auset society. form my humble opinion
Brother emanuel,
I am not referring to any specific ideology or context and shall accept any answers forthcoming.

Thanks again.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back