Black Spirituality Religion : A moratorium on religious discussion for a year?

And James wants to continue it.

I wonder what would some would have done back in the day of Harriet Tubman? She saying "let's go" and they're saying no I got to pick more cotton. It boggles my mind.

ish isn't as black and white like it was during the time of slavery so some people have a tough time seeing what ails us as a people....
some people consider talking about this system of oppression and the tools used to keep this system running as negativity....
as technology increases and the majority of people get deeper into the matrix...
the oral art of passing down knowledge to the shorties is going to be even more important....
iron sharpens iron...

one love
khasm

Thanks again.

My plan is dialogue.
This thread was 'inspired' by those who have a hard time with the way religious discussions go down.
While all is free to contribute, I would like to get those who...shall we say.... sensitive
to the matter perspective.

Banning religion? How about banning books? Let us reason. If there is a God, he would be found in this forum. So how far do you think we would prosper banning God? People who do not believe there is a God have already banned him in their minds. Which make one wonder what is their purpose for coming into this forum?
what is suggested is a stop of attacking one anothers religious beliefs......

can you explain how attacking anybody's religious belief aids in the battle with the system of white supremacy?
You keep wording your questions in cute little innuendos. The institutions of falsehoods are under attack.
MV5BMjA3NjQ2ODYwN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTQ0NDc2MDE@._V1_SY317_CR0,0,214,317_.jpg

You need to stop with the foolishness . You can't put a white face on something and then say it ain't white faced.

Also you keep using the term white supremacy it is a by product of the matrix. White people are in this too. Look at Ukraine.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back