Black Spirituality Religion : A moratorium on religious discussion for a year?

...That way we can focus on other things and give religious subjects a rest. If it is as
divisive as many folks believe, then how'bout (I say as a suggestion), Destee lock down
the religious forum.

Good idea? Bad idea?

Your thoughts....

No religious input pro or con? That might not be a bad idea. I don't know if it's doable or desired.

the problem with black people is not the Christian religion. it is the system of white supremacy.

Religion, banking, education, law, media, are all extensions of the matrix. It's all part of the soup. If you feel there is no more fight left in you and you don't have the energy then say that. You can't expect everyone to give in because you're ready to.

Religion, banking, education, law, media, are all extensions of the matrix. It's all part of the soup.
If you feel there is no more fight left in you and you don't have the energy then say that. You can't expect everyone to give in because you're ready to.
I wonder what would some would have done back in the day of Harriet Tubman? She saying "let's go" and they're saying no I got to pick more cotton. It boggles my mind.
can you explain how attacking anybody's religious belief aids in the battle with the system of white supremacy?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back