Black People : A Mixed Race Rant - Rewrite

omowalejabali said:
I believe in another post I did say 'Welcome".

However, I also chose to no longer respond to what I felt was badgering.

As I said in the thread on Neely Fuller, I do not have a habit of answering personal questions to people who do not take time to get to know me first and I think I am perfectly within my right not to do so.

Peace.

omowalejabali said:
In fact, the more I think about this, who else told him "Welcome to Destee.com" ??!

I only saw your rude response to a new Member's greeting, in this thread. I didn't see the other post.

I suppose we have different definitions for badgering, as i've not seen that either.

You most certainly have a right to not respond to anyone or anything that you so choose. My point was and is, that you first responded to him (in this thread), then when he responded to you, it was at that point you decided there'd be no more responding ... after you initiated it all ... but even that is within your right ... i just wonder why open the door to the exchange, if you don't really want it?

Many of us told him welcome, upon his arrival, as is our norm around here.

:heart:

Destee

Destee said:
I only saw your rude response to a new Member's greeting, in this thread. I didn't see the other post.

I suppose we have different definitions for badgering, as i've not seen that either.

You most certainly have a right to not respond to anyone or anything that you so choose. My point was and is, that you first responded to him (in this thread), then when he responded to you, it was at that point you decided there'd be no more responding ... after you initiated it all ... but even that is within your right ... i just wonder why open the door to the exchange, if you don't really want it?

Many of us told him welcome, upon his arrival, as is our norm around here.:heart:

Destee

Actually I was the first to post in this thread in response to the original post. After it was re-written I deleted my response. At that time no on had welcomed Josh Wickett to these threads because he had made 3 posts in two forums and two of those posts were directed to me. He asked me a question in another thread which I felt was inappropriate. In fact, sister zulile later came in and came him some advice on getting to know us before asking certain questions.

So all you see are my "rude remarks". I am not the one who referred to himas a "troll". But I guess you missed that to. [Also, I did miss somthing also because I dont see where anyone else welcomed him before I DID]

Oh well, it seems like a pattern here.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back