Black People : A Mixed Race Rant - Rewrite

yours is a response that is typically given by a troll

jamesfrmphilly said:
just exactly what are you?
Josh Wickett said:
This is what I know about myself that I have confirmed with others and have evidence to support:

1. I am a person.

2. I am a male.

3. I am nonwhite.
there are many folk who are non white. not all of them are black.
i believe this site is oriented toward black people.
most black people do know that they are black.
are you black?

jamesfrmphilly said:
there are many folk who are non white. not all of them are black.
i believe this site is oriented toward black people.
most black people do know that they are black.
are you black?

I thought I was black, then I was told I was "African American". My moms birth certificate says "colored", my dads says "negro". If the term "black" falls under the classification of nonwhite, then yes, Im black.

I describe myself as nonwhite because it is the most accurate description of how I function in a system of racism white supremacy.

As a nonwhite person I am not as smart or capable as I should be because my ability to function has been retarded.

Retarded by whom?

Retarded by the white supremacists.

J

take your own power....

Josh Wickett said:
I thought I was black, then I was told I was "African American".
by who? who defines you but you?

Josh Wickett said:
My moms birth certificate says "colored", my dads says "negro". If the term "black" falls under the classification of nonwhite, then yes, Im black.
why do you have such a problem with just being black?

Josh Wickett said:
I describe myself as nonwhite because it is the most accurate description of how I function in a system of racism white supremacy.
no it isn't. asians are non white and their story is not the same as ours.

Josh Wickett said:
As a nonwhite person I am not as smart or capable as I should be because my ability to function has been retarded.

Retarded by whom?

Retarded by the white supremacists.
no one has the power to retard your ability to function. cut the passive/agressive crap. if you are old enough and smart enough to reach that keyboard then it is time you took responsibility for your own progress.

a person is black when they take their own power and fight.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back