Black People : A Mission - Should You Accept It - Cipher Your Own Behavior

Peace and Blessings Family,

A mission ... should you accept it ...

Cipher your own words and behaviors, instead of someone else's.

You claim you don't want a certain Member here, you don't need them, you obviously don't like them, can't stand their opinion, etc., but you remain in the lap of the thread they created, as close to them as you can possibly get in this community, when there are a gazillion others for you to choose from.

You could easily disengage, but you don't ... instead ... you run right into the arms of that which you claim to loathe.

What does your behavior mean ... what is the psychology of it?

Is there a mathematical calculation that can be derived from such behavior?

:heart:

Destee
some people just like drama and sometimes when a person does make clear that they don't like someone or want to be a part of the thread, the other person tends to antagonize and sometimes you just answer on impulse.

Everything comes out dramatically! Way in proving a point accurately and interestingly.
i didnt finish what i wrote but i meant some like to keep drama going and some do their best not to say anything but get antagonized into saying something back. i have to practice not letting people get to me and while i still struggle with it sometimes, i have come a long ways from where i was before.

i didnt finish what i wrote but i meant some like to keep drama going and some do their best not to say anything but get antagonized into saying something back. i have to practice not letting people get to me and while i still struggle with it sometimes, i have come a long ways from where i was before.

You do really good Sister ... i remember one time, maybe, you let it get the best of you .... but ... you're good.

You provide great examples. I appreciate your being here with us.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

You have to let it go sometimes though. and if guilt rides u cause someone said you drama...then what!?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back