destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

A mission ... should you accept it ...

Cipher your own words and behaviors, instead of someone else's.

You claim you don't want a certain Member here, you don't need them, you obviously don't like them, can't stand their opinion, etc., but you remain in the lap of the thread they created, as close to them as you can possibly get in this community, when there are a gazillion others for you to choose from.

You could easily disengage, but you don't ... instead ... you run right into the arms of that which you claim to loathe.

What does your behavior mean ... what is the psychology of it?

Is there a mathematical calculation that can be derived from such behavior?

:heart:

Destee

Just following your advice via Bro. Fuller.

http://destee.com/audio/neely_fuller_white_people_joining_us.mp3

Formulaone seeks to join with Black folks against "anglo-elites" and racial genocide.

You provided for us Bro. Fuller's advice to tell them to go among their own with their message and campaign if they want to "help" us.

So, Keita Kenyatta and I did so.

But, now, are we wrong for engaging "Formulaone" at all?

Are we wrong for following your previously approved response to such formulaone?

cherryblossom ... to do as Mr. Fuller suggests is one thing, to do what you're doing, is another.

Your repeated and hostile requests for someone to leave, border on harassment and violates this rule.

The way you're approaching this, you'll be banned, and they'll be welcome to stay.

Destee

To do as Mr. Fuller suggests is one thing, to do what you're doing, is another.

Your repeated and hostile requests for someone to leave, border on harassment and violates this rule.

The way you're approaching this, you'll be banned, and they'll be welcome to stay.

Destee

No where was I "hostile." I just gave him the prescribed response.

No where was I "hostile." I just gave him the prescribed response.

It's not your call to make, what is hostile, disruptive, harassment, violation of our rules, etc.

Therefore, your opinion of my determination regarding your hostility, has no real bearing.

Though you're welcome to continue riding on it, and dealing with whatever consequences it renders.

Love You!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back