Metree

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 24, 2003
North Jersey
Occupation
Customer Service/Public Relations
It was a clear and humid night.
Feeling good, but no one insight
I'm ready for anything, ready to get loose and sweaty, but no one to pull this job off.

****! i'm alone, and lost in this desire feeling the fire. Can't shake this feeling because i'm overtaken by the clutches of lust.

So, what am I suppose to do? Do I call someone and tell them how horney I am. Or that I am ready to release this explosive cream of love I have bottled up inside the walls of my hard rod.

My balls is now sweating because of the heat, wanting someone to suck the drench of nature with their lips, awwww man what is this i'm feeling now, as I visualize a seductive sweetie touching and caressing me to the movement of her delight. Babygirl your gooood......awwww, whew ooooohhhhh.

Now this is costing me a behavioral fight. Cause no one is in sight, I guess this is the moment I should release and explode to the mood of seduction.

As I shift, pull and tug on the tool of my manhood, I feel the implosion ready to take flight, as I begin to release this natural feeling, awwww it's done shot a few feet.

The emotion of what I feel is escaping me, now she fades away into the humid air saying bye bye for now, until I summons her again.

Goodbye my Love, until we meet again.
I'm drenched with sweat and the sheets is wet.
Now my abs are tight from the fight of love that came into the midnight. I'm a mess, cause I feel woozy like I was druged up, but wait, is this for real! What do I have on me; love bites, how can that be, was she for real.
Lipstick all over me.

Man, wheeewwww, then I woke up it was just a dream.
A Midnite Delight.

By Maurice E. Roundtree
Copyright (c)Metree Enterprises1999

:D :D

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back