Black Poetry : A Message to My Destee brother and sisters...

blakverb

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 19, 2001
Fam,

As I'm sure with some of you, my mind has been heavy with this whole "farce" of a war. Who's to say that this won't affect us? This tyrant of a president we have is about to plunge us into what I think is going to be (to put it lightly) "deep doo doo." Because of this uncertainty and because I should have said this a long time ago (if I already haven't). I LOVE ALL OF YOU, my experience here has at times kept my head up in the darkest and heaviest times. If some of you who are new here could understand how far back (in relative terms) this goes, you'd understand.

Peace your brother blak (but my momma named me sean)

Blak,

Brother since I first read your words two years ago I have been inspired and awed by your talent. I feel you deeply, and let me say that I have MAJOR LOVE for all you guys even though I'm just now getting to know a lot of you guys. But Sean :) I have special love for you being from around the D-Town and all. Stay powerful, prayerful, and in peace mode, because no matter how evil the government is, they cannot triumph of the divinity inside of us. Much Love and Respect to You & Everyone.

Sincerely,
Legacy

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back