Black Poetry : A message to Love & lust!!

naija-man

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 17, 2003
PLANET EARTH
Occupation
STUDENT
Dear Love,

whoever U are and wherever u are,...you really know how to mess with a brother's head and emotions....I can't lie, there were times when i thought i felt you...there were times when i thought you were really there; but there were also times when i used your name emotionlessly...
i see you with in other people, who hold hands and kiss and touch in the street, and I'm like " yeah right, you guys are not in love, u just like each other alot,....real love aint there"....

i hope i'm not rambling on, Love? are u listening....?....i know U exist somewhere,..i BELIEVE you do, and i hope you come along when my future black queen comes along..and it's the real you!!.....cos i don't want your look-a-like to come along to decieve me...lust!!

Your bad-*** cousin lust has visited me a few times...messing with my head!
tell her to stop! Lust has ruined,confused and hurt alot of folks!!....so lust, U keep away....cos i know your listening!..
anyway..i cant talk 4 long Love......but when U get this message....holla back!
the fate of my future with my Queen depends on it.
(And Lust, U keep away..cos i'll know if it is you!!!)

peace.

Cool
I enjoyed the read. Stay strong so Love wins.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back