A message for the Brothers

cocobutterskyn

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 25, 2001
Sixburgh, Pa.
Occupation
Spreading Joy.... need some?
Dearest Black Man,

You are worthy of high praise. You have worn the awful weight of the world’s hatred for far too long.
I pray for the day when you will reign supreme. When I look upon you I see greatness in your endurance.
You are an amazing creation and I am deeply honored to be your counterpart. Just wanted you to know how I feel.
Much love and respect, always.

Sincerely,
A proud Black Woman

Be Blessed!

MaddSistahlyLove!
Coco:heart:

Your words enter my soul and kiss my spirit knowning our sista queen stand behind us
in our befound quest to regain our place as we continue forward.

I am very humble upon this passage & message laid out before me Thank u dearly.

Dearest Black Man,

You are worthy of high praise. You have worn the awful weight of the world’s hatred for far too long.
I pray for the day when you will reign supreme. When I look upon you I see greatness in your endurance.
You are an amazing creation and I am deeply honored to be your counterpart. Just wanted you to know how I feel.

Sincerely,
A proud Black Woman

Be Blessed!

MaddSistahlyLove!
with Proud Black Women in our corner, how could we Be anything but Blessed!

Thank You

Dearest Black Man,

Sincerely,
A proud Black Woman

Be Blessed!

MaddSistahlyLove!

I have had to weigh these words out for all the value that they have....and now I am ready to respond. I first of all want to thank you for your own inner value as it regards us as Black Men. I want to complete what you have said by informing you of how I am and why my spirit never dies. When I awake each and every day I see reflections of who we are that I never forget. I remember every time I put a shoe on...every time I see a clock, when I use silverware, iron my clothes, use an elevator, see a traffic light, hear an instrument, see a train, turn on my light, pass a church, open a book, see pictures of the Whitehouse, see a doctor, a dentist, a school teacher, watch an airplane fly, lay on a bed, open my refrigerator, see a wig, watch construction men build a home and the list goes on and on. For when I see all these things that I never take for granted I realize that it is actually our people who govern the world...we simply haven't laid claim to it yet because we were never taught it.

Most of all I never forget when ever I see a Black Woman giving birth and nurturing the life from her womb that carries the hope and energy of a better future. We can only mirror what we are taught, which is why our own education by us, for us and with us is so important. We simply haven't laid claim to who we are and have through our own state of not knowing allowed others to lay claim to that which is really OURS....which in the end falsely upholds and promotes them while denigrating ourselves and our own value. IN other words, we do reign supreme already but in the shadows. It is to the light that we must manifest our reality so that our children can see and be and so the world can once again understand and respect what we have never been taught to respect...OURSELVES!!

Bless You Also!!

Your words are truly encouraging and appreciated!! And please forgive US for not being all that we should be on your behalf. Thank U for not giving up on us.

blackfam.jpg

BECAUSE OF YOU WE ARE

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back