Black Money Business Jobs : A marketing research question

blazejay

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 14, 2012
This is not a long,complex, etc...(the usual) mine's is a simple question that only a few feedback and suggestions is needed.
I wanted to know first off what do I need to go in business setting up front businesses like they have in Nevada? Do I have to be a paralegal or not?
If so how long is it?
My only other question is how do you get people to openly state what they need and
willing to pay for?
It sometimes feel awkward to ask someone in the community, at the store, etc... for feedback on your ideas without all the unjust criticism.

This is not a long,complex, etc...(the usual) mine's is a simple question that only a few feedback and suggestions is needed.
I wanted to know first off what do I need to go in business setting up front businesses like they have in Nevada? Do I have to be a paralegal or not?
If so how long is it?
My only other question is how do you get people to openly state what they need and
willing to pay for?
It sometimes feel awkward to ask someone in the community, at the store, etc... for feedback on your ideas without all the unjust criticism.

Sounds like you've already received most of your answers if you can just see thru 'all the unjust criticism'. All criticism is good, you just need to know what to take in it's purist form, what need's adding on to and what to dilute.

If so how long is it?
willing to pay for?

Can you be more specific about what you're trying to do?

I'm not into business or marketing, but I've seen some pretty clever ways done by other people to determine the level of interest in potential businesses. It goes without saying that it probably takes a lot of effort and research just to get a basic outline. To test whether or not people would actually pay money could be done with a survey. It could be as simple as an announcement about something "coming soon" on a web page with some tools for analytics in place.

Maybe walking around and just talking to people and businesses in the area or observing everyday life for things you believe you can make easier, pain points you can smooth out, or ways to make life a little better.

You may want to try asking your question over on forums/sites that focus on startups and things like that. There's a lot of good resources and discussions out there and there's a chance you might get better/more responses there than here.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back