Black People : A Man Who Murdered His Girlfriend Because She Had HIV

this is literally a matter of life and death; that's for sure.

I was in the Navy when AIDS was in it's infancy stage in terms of public awareness. I remember a situation that we had to face during a port call in San Francisco. A few sailor woke up to a message on the hotel room mirror that said "welcome to the world of AIDS".

And of course you've heard the stories over the years of people purposely effecting others. Like the model that was sleeping with every male model she could because that's who gave it to her.

Yeah..I can see myself doing that,especially if it was done out of malice. Either way,I'll catch a case.

Peace!

All i know is this. Her babies don't have a mother anymore and now their lives will be forever changed.

Are you forgetting that he was somebody's son? He also had a family that will be changed forever by her irresponsible actions. I can see if she didn't know...but she knew,and that is what makes the difference in my eyes.

Peace!

I was in the Navy when AIDS was in it's infancy stage in terms of public awareness. I remember a situation that we had to face during a port call in San Francisco. A few sailor woke up to a message on the hotel room mirror that said "welcome to the world of AIDS".

And of course you've heard the stories over the years of people purposely effecting others. Like the model that was sleeping with every male model she could because that's who gave it to her.

Yeah..I can see myself doing that,especially if it was done out of malice. Either way,I'll catch a case.

Peace!
i definitely feel you on that

Are you forgetting that he was somebody's son? He also had a family that will be changed forever by her irresponsible actions. I can see if she didn't know...but she knew,and that is what makes the difference in my eyes.

Peace!
it's not only malicious on her part for doing that, but also selfish.

it's not only malicious on her part for doing that, but also selfish.

I know I'm not in her shoes but come on...Just because somebody did me dirty,I'm going to do the same to someone else? If she knew who gave it to her, why not take it out on them? Why end bruh's life because you are in that situation? I feel for her but she and anybody else that do this is just plain wrong. I've known 2 people(family friends) that had AIDS but they didn't hide it, and they acted responsibly.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back