Black People : A Man Who Murdered His Girlfriend Because She Had HIV

It's all hard to tell really. The information out there can confuse you. It's really comes down to picking the right woman and being worth her time.

There's no telling if he was cognizant of the law--he had no reason to be. Technically, he would have been more cautious if he were cognizant.

Still, we have to realize that the question is whether she was legally responsible to disclose her health status to someone with whom she was dating. That's what it boils down to. She wasn't legally responsible.

Do you think that she should be LEGALLY responsible?

Maybe I misspoke in saying he had no legal recourse--what I should say is that her non-disclosure wasn't ILLEGAL. We should review the law--but it's not out of whack that she wasn't doing anything ILLEGAL (against the law) in not disclosing her health status.

Lol, you lost me here. You mean this man slept around, caught something, then tried to kill your whole ship in anger?

Precisely. The only question becomes if two people are participating in an unhealthy life style, should it be "illegal?"

Now he's giving AIDS to inmates.

Who cares if she's legally responsible? She's morally responsible. If I knowingly send someone to their death or a situation/circumstance that is going to do them permanent harm then I am partly if not solely responsible. You may blame me for being naive but ultimately - they are at fault. She has a disease that can be detrimental to ones life and quality of life. Socially, Mentally and Physically. She knows what it did to her (though she may have come to terms with it) Yet for some selfish reason, she kept it to herself. Its a slow death in every sense of the word. Some people would rather be dead than contract it.

If it can be proven, without doubt that someone has intentionally passed the virus they should be prosecuted. If not, don't be mad when someone takes the law into their own hands.

Who cares if she's legally responsible? She's morally responsible. If I knowingly send someone to their death or a situation/circumstance that is going to do them permanent harm then I am partly if not solely responsible. You may blame me for being naive but ultimately - they are at fault. She has a disease that can be detrimental to ones life and quality of life. Socially, Mentally and Physically. She knows what it did to her (though she may have come to terms with it) Yet for some selfish reason, she kept it to herself. Its a slow death in every sense of the word. Some people would rather be dead than contract it.

If it can be proven, without doubt that someone has intentionally passed the virus they should be prosecuted. If not, don't be mad when someone takes the law into their own hands.

I remember a close brush. Brothers sang:

Police reportedly say a man confesses to brutally stabbing a young mom of 2 because she was HIV positive and didn't tell him before they had sex! The young mother’s two little kids, ages 7 & 8 reportedly discovered their mom’s dead body after coming home from school. What do you think his defense will be at trial? Here is a photo of him below, also here is the link.http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...confesses-he-stabbed-hiv-girlfriend-to-death/

This is so sad. Two children who will have no mother. Many will say she should have told him...but can you imagine a woman with AIDS telling a man that she has the virus. She probably was desperate and she knew that if she mentioned it to him he would just vanished. He was not a responsible male.. He could have used a condom.

The whole thing is tragic. So many woman are in desperate financial situations and also looking for love. Desperation drives women to do lots of things. As my mother told me, "Starvation will make a snake climb a tree."

This is so sad. Two children who will have no mother. Many will say she should have told him...but can you imagine a woman with AIDS telling a man that she has the virus. She probably was desperate and she knew that if she mentioned it to him he would just vanished. He was not a responsible male.. He could have used a condom.

The whole thing is tragic. So many woman are in desperate financial situations and also looking for love. Desperation drives women to do lots of things. As my mother told me, "Starvation will make a snake climb a tree."

If he wanted to vanish that is entirely up to him likewise if he wanted to stay then its also up to him. It is not up to her to make that decision for him. Love or desperation doesn't matter what it was - she still lied and kept something that would have an effect on someone else to herself - which is selfish.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back