Black Poetry : A LOVE LETTER

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by fade, Dec 19, 2006.

1. fade

fade Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    THE LOVE THAT I HAVE FOR YOU IS STRONGER THEN, THE CEMENT THAT IS PUT INTO THE GROUND, EVERYDAY THAT I DON'T SEE YOU MY HEAD ACHES FOR YOU, EVERYNIGHT THAT I AM NOT WITH YOU MY HEART ACHES FOR YOU........
    ...........................YOU ARE THE THE ROCK, THE STONE THE BRICK AND THE MOUNTAIN THAT KEEPS ME CLIMBING TO YOU OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

I FIND MYSELF DAY DREAMING AND NIGHT DREAMING OF YOU WHEN I AM NOT WITH YOU, WHEN I CLOSE MY EYES, I CAN FEEL EVERY KISS WE EVER HAD TOGETHER AND THAT JUST REMINDS ME HOW MUCH, I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU AND IT MAKES ME FORGET THE FEW BAD TIMES WE HAD. IT MAKES ME REMEMBER ALL THE GOOD TIMES WE DID HAVE AND THAT IS WHAT KEEPS MY LOVE FOR YOU GROWING & GROWING & GROWING EVERY SINGLE DAY IN NIGHT.

WHEN WE ARE OUT, NO MATTER WHAT WE ARE DOING, I LOVE EVERY MOMENT OF IT, WHEN WE ARE JUST SITTING AROUND WATCHING TV OR A GAME, I LOVE IT EVEN MORE, BUT THE ONE THING THAT I LOVE MORE IS MAKING LOVE WITH YOU.....

I THINK THAT IT IS SAFE TO SAY THAT YOU ARE MY PRINCE THAT I HAVE BEEN WANTING & WAITING FOR DAY & NIGHT...AND I HOPE THAT YOU KNOW THAT........CAUSE BABY, I DO LOVE YOU....I SAY IT AGAIN BABY, I DO LOVE YOU.

2. GHETTOAMBITION

GHETTOAMBITION Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    this was a great lovable flow :great:
    very sensational poet
    nice flow so flow on wit nonstop :welldone:

blackluv and bp

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    very nicely done

4. watzinaname

watzinaname Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +122
    This was quite endearing, you expressed that wonderful feeling so well. Much enjoyed.