Black Spirituality Religion : A Little Here and There

Angela22

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2013
Hi, all. This thread was started for me to share truths I know on the world, Scriptures, life, which are intertwined, if I might say. If any are interested in something I say, I welcome you to ask, with all respect of brethen and sisters, of the very thing I say. It is a playing back of history with some things you might not have known, to clear up.

Adam and Eve were created, then set in the Garden of Eden, them being separate but now together.

They, or rather, Adam came from red dust compounded, which made the red darker, which people now call the complexion black.

They had 3 sons and 2 daughters to start, which married each other, Abel having no wife being slain.

All on earth now descend from the 3rd son, Seth, and through his lineage, all the way to Noe.

The line splits here with Shem(Eldest), Ham(Second eldest), and Japheth(Youngest).

They split the earth 3 ways; Shem and all Shemites have the middle portion, the holiest; Ham and all Hamites have the hottest portion, while Japheth and all Japhethites have the coldest portion and all Islands, large and small.

All on the earth at this point were what's call black. No white skinned person existed, for leprosy was not common.

Canaan, son of Ham, was displeased with his portion which is now in what's called Africa, so stole a portion of Shem, thus invoking the curse which they bound each other by before the Father, if any should take land not his own. Canaan was already cursed to serve Shem's son and Japheth's for his dad Ham's sin of spotting Noe, his dad, naked and mocking him rather than covering him.

Shem had nations such as Babylonians, Assyrians, Israelites, Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Persians, and so on.

Ham had nations such as Philistines, Egyptians, Ethiopians(Chusites), and so on.

Japheth had Agogites, Magogites, Grecians, Romans, Greeks, Italians and so on.

Fast Forward...

Once Israel was sanctified, all others became gentiles, 70 nations in whole. Israel not set aside as the 71st, but as sanctified. Ishmael belonged to the Egyptians by way of mom and wife, while Edom to Canaan by way of wives.

The Israelites were brought through the desert, and given the law, which were of works at this time, to keep forever.

Once law was proclaimed, sin not at first recognized was then held against you.

The Father was with these People, and almost all on earth knew of the Father, but not all worshipped His Glory thinking another was His Co., but thinking wrong.

The Israelites gained their rightful home by the slaughter of the nations which dwelled in sin therein. This was namely Canaanites which did all manner of abominations before the Holy One on High. That included, murder, fornication of all sort(like gender, beasts, many numbered, etc), eating of blood, thefts, idolatry, and so on.

The years passed and sin increased among the Israelites themselves, like was with the gentiles. A deliverance was near to happen.

Prophecy foretold a Divine infant coming to save the holy nation, and this prophecy reached as far as Egypt with the Mizraens waiting for it to be accomplished.

When He came, not all of the Israelites, those natural to the holy root, accepted who He is, thus the Father took their right to the Holy Kingdom, and gave it to the gentiles. Salvation could be had by those born of the heathen.

Some time after, with their sin no better, they were dispersed, but so were other nations which were promised by the Father to be scattered; near all these people were dark skin called black, save for Canaanites, and select of the Japhethites.

Thus, in time, near no one dwelt in their rightful inheritance; not even whites who claimed Europe as it belongs to Shem and they mainly come from Ham aside from them mixing.

However, with the law of faith come into play, these things ceased to matter because all may have part of the Inheritance of the Kingdom of Good and have a right to His House. Nations destined to ve rooted are therefore shown mercy with becoming apart of the Holiest nation of all. And these my people, are the true Israel, that is, you all who believe truth. But any forsaking will be cut off at the roots; thus you have ladies and gent(i)lemen, a conclusion of this portion of my writings. Hoped you enjoyed, and please hesitate not to ask what you must, so long as it stays the course.

Sorry for typos!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back