Black Women : A Little Help Here Please...

My grammy didn't move out, but she did buy a second mail box. WHY? I have no idea because she still checks my mailbox (which has a lock and key)and brings in the mail. But none of my mail has been tampered with since I asked her about it. I do have plans to find a P.O. box soon, just so I can feel like I have privacy. She was opening up my mortgage bill, electric bill, and water bill statements, then trying to seal them back up. She's a little cutie and I love her, but she's not a very good liar.

PurpleMoons said:
Oh yes VirgoWomen! We raised the ruff up in florence alabama! LOL

Noooo CarrieMonet! Say it aint so! I to am the mail freak! If I don't know what it is, I'm all up in the business. When I go to my Sisters house she hides the mail, cause she know what time it is. Just pure dee nosey! Funny thing though, she does the same thing back when she comes over to my house. I don't open no bills though. I do like those paystubs that be laying around. LOL

Dang it! You just done made me conscientious of my mail invasions! LOL RATS! :hammer2:

Look at you! If I ever have ya over...I'll be sure to hide my mail, and lock up the medicine cabinet. LMAO! Just kidding.

LOL you betta lock it up! Cause Sister is nosey! I just like opening the mail and looking inside. Oneday I'm gonna get a hold on somebody anthrax if I'm not careful! :eeek: hehehe

Nah but seriously, I do it cause I know that it annoys them. Its a sibling rivalry thing. We do stuff like that to each other all the time. Talk about a look worth a million dollars! Priceless!

CarrieMonet said:
My grammy didn't move out, but she did buy a second mail box. WHY? I have no idea because she still checks my mailbox (which has a lock and key)and brings in the mail. But none of my mail has been tampered with since I asked her about it. I do have plans to find a P.O. box soon, just so I can feel like I have privacy. She was opening up my mortgage bill, electric bill, and water bill statements, then trying to seal them back up. She's a little cutie and I love her, but she's not a very good liar.

:haha: :haha: Yeah, my Mom used to do stuff like that to my Brothers, she thought that she was being slick. I was smart enough to beat her to the Mail when it came tho'. I remember this one time when she took a letter of mine off the door and kept it. It was adressed to a guy friend of mine. I asked her if she had seen it "No" she said (just lying through her teeth) so I waited......she went to the Bathroom, I looked in her purse and Lo' and Behold! There it was, just waiting for me to grab a hold of it and scram. And SCRAM I did!!

Congratulations on becoming a stay-at-home mami!! :kiss1: You are gonna love it. Getting back to the question at hand, it is a luxury to have your mami watch your daughter but honestly, you have to do what is best for your baby girl. Yes, your mother is a parent and she would not "intentionally" put her grandbaby in harm's way but the things that they did with us clearly we wouldn't do those things today. For example, using a chicken bone for a teething ring, putting babies to sleep on their stomachs or on a pillow, or not picking our babies up or holding them when they are crying are prime examples of things are parents did that were clearly not safe. It does not mean that your mami doesn't mean well it just means that if she's not willing to "relearn" or care for her like you want- you have to move on! Ultimately the responsibility and her well-being solely falls on you and your husband. I hope everything works out for you!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back