Black Children : A little boy's love for his father

See,...thats the problem.. this is a little twisted here. 4 yrs old drinking beer, and breaking into peoples homes and stealing presents?....

this is a learned behavior coming from both or one of the parents...as i see,..prolly the father.. seein that he is in prison..

He will need counseling now so in the future he will not be corrupted and thinks this is the right way in life..

the little boy loves his father but he's confused. He's not understanding why his father in prison...

but.....i'm not going to be too hard on the little boy and his love for his father..

I agree with all that you said here. This is so sad.

We know his actions wasn't right and you are probaly right about the confusion in his mind.It's just a sad story and hopefully it may help some other young men who have children think twice before going the prison route.

yes, he's got to be so confused and torn inside because of the loss of his father, not only to the prison system but also, because of the divorce too. He's going to need alot of help. Whew! What a story! He needs love, unconditional love from both his mother and his father, and i hope that his mother will let him see is father even though he is in prison. Because I've been through something in the past that involves laws about 'parenting rights', I came to know about this even in regards to people in prison. Unless the law says otherwise, a prisoner who has children still has 'parenting rights' and therefore, I hope the little child gets to see if father and visit him. That would mean a lot to his spirit and well being, even if he later becomes angry with his father, he can have that right to still love his father and be angry. This is a great post.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back