Black Teenagers : A little boy's love for his father

Discussion in 'Black Teenagers - Teenz Exprezzed!' started by noor100, Mar 29, 2012.

1. noor100

noor100 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +566
    By Nick Allen in Los Angeles

Hayden Wright was found wandering his neighborhood in Chatanooga, Tennessee in the middle of the night with a beer in his hand. He was wearing a little girl's dress taken from under his neighbor's tree.
    His mother April Wright, 21, woke at 1.45am. and realised he was missing.
    She found him outside in the street, drinking a 12-ounce can of beer, she said.
    Hayden was taken to hospital and treated for alcohol consumption.
    His mother said: "My biggest concern was him being out there, getting kidnapped, getting run over, the alcohol, having to have his stomach pumped."
    She said Hayden runs away, trying to find his father, who is in prison. Miss Wright is currently divorcing him.
    "He wants to get in trouble so he can go to jail because that's where his Daddy is," she said.
    The boy had managed to get through a child-proof door and get a can of beer out of a cooler behind the house, she said.
    He then got into the neighbor's house through an unlocked door and stole five Christmas presents.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...boy-steals-neighbours-Christmas-presents.html

2. MsVeraisblessed

MsVeraisblessed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,148
    There is more to this story.....i mean how he even know how to drink beer, break in someone's house to steal thier presents..how old is this little boy? And.... what caused the father to go to prison? So many holes in this story...

3. noor100

Ratings:
    +566
    I thought the article or another article on this said he was 4 years old.I posted it beacause I found it sad and sweet especially his love and wanted to be with his father.

4. MsVeraisblessed

MsVeraisblessed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,148
    See,...thats the problem.. this is a little twisted here. 4 yrs old drinking beer, and breaking into peoples homes and stealing presents?....

this is a learned behavior coming from both or one of the parents...as i see,..prolly the father.. seein that he is in prison..

He will need counseling now so in the future he will not be corrupted and thinks this is the right way in life..

the little boy loves his father but he's confused. He's not understanding why his father in prison...

but.....i'm not going to be too hard on the little boy and his love for his father..

5. noor100

Ratings:
    +566
    We know his actions wasn't right and you are probaly right about the confusion in his mind.It's just a sad story and hopefully it may help some other young men who have children think twice before going the prison route.

6. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,731
    I agree with all that you said here. This is so sad.

7. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,731
    yes, he's got to be so confused and torn inside because of the loss of his father, not only to the prison system but also, because of the divorce too. He's going to need alot of help. Whew! What a story! He needs love, unconditional love from both his mother and his father, and i hope that his mother will let him see is father even though he is in prison. Because I've been through something in the past that involves laws about 'parenting rights', I came to know about this even in regards to people in prison. Unless the law says otherwise, a prisoner who has children still has 'parenting rights' and therefore, I hope the little child gets to see if father and visit him. That would mean a lot to his spirit and well being, even if he later becomes angry with his father, he can have that right to still love his father and be angry. This is a great post.