Black People : "A Line in the Sand"

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by 360, Dec 21, 2009.

1. 360

360 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +148
    "I am not writing this to be sensational or shocking. Let me be very clear, I am advocating a civil war within this nation, a Black Civil War. A war is a violent conflict between nations, organizations, or large groups. A civil war is a conflict within a culture, society, or nationality. Black people are a stateless nation in the United States. I seek to aggressively seize control of the Black Nation from the current corrupt leadership without pause or apology. The Black leadership or more accurately leading Blacks are all sanctioned and supported by white institutions. They are leading us to oblivion and are not subject to sanctions by the constituents they claim to serve. In all sectors there must be a purge of leading Blacks and a transformation of values and our overall direction as a people."

"We will never be properly organized with a corrupt and compromised leadership, degenerate institutions...misdirecting our people and our resources...undermining us at every step."

Read the article here.

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    Thankz for sharing dat .....I agree so where do we start to make such change
    and how can we capture such Nation to re-de-fine it ??

3. 360

Ratings:
    +148
    Did you read the whole article?

4. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    You know you truly do walk the line between consciousness and craziness...good lawd. Thank you for sharing that, it's a home hitter fa sho.

5. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043
  6. Full Speed

Full Speed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,045

Why is a "civil war" necessary?

Why can't those who subscribe to Black Nationalism simply break off and go about building a better mouse trap? A Civil war suggest that those who subscribe to Black Nationalism intend to over power those who do not and drag them kicking and screaming over to their side. The energy and resources consumed in a Civil war could be better used in demonstrating that their way is better, if it in fact is. If those who subscribe to Black Nationalism were to build a better system, those who do not subscribe would be won over.

7. 360

Ratings:
    +148
    I believe that's what the author is suggesting. I don't think he's calling for "Jihad" or fascist action.

8. Full Speed

Ratings:
    +1,045
    While Diallo Kenyatta is not calling for physical attacks on black leaders, he is talking about political Jihad. He is not demonstrating that he has a better mouse trap or better path, just that he doesn't like existing leaders. I too am dissatisfied with existing leaders, but I don't feel it would be productive to consume our resources in an all out political jihad AGAINST them when we could use that energy and resources to promote a better system or set of ideas. If someone were to do that, we would have something to compare the old school leadership to what they present.

This article was written in 2006. If Mr. Kenyatta had a better system as compared to what currently exist, he should have presented it by now and we could have possible even accomplished the objectives of his plan. But, as far as I know, he has yet to present a better system. Only criticized what exist. This, IMO, is not productive.

9. Full Speed

Ratings:
    +1,045
    Please don't misunderstand me, I don't want to discourage any ideas which may be in our best interest. I just believe that the ideas should be presented for comparison. I may have missed his ideas, they may have been presented in a different article or in a different format, I just did not see them. I did not see anything that would suggest he has anything better than rhetoric or the base idea of "Black nationalism" in general. As the old saying goes, "build it and they will come".

10. 360

Ratings:
    +148
    "...Currently, Diallo Kenyatta is working on several projects including: building organic community farms in the Kansas City area, lecturing locally, working on his second book "Liberation Tangible and Obtainable," organizing the "Nu-being" health workshop, and organizing the Kansas City Food Co-op Project..."

http://www.theboom.org/diallokenyatta.html