Chief Elder Osiris : A Lie Is A Lie, No Matter How The Attempt Is To Color It, ( Jesus )

Chief Elder Osiris said:
Beloved I am in consultation with some of the Members of the FWIOAM / SRM and I must say they do have some reservation over there being some one to try and interupt and will not be there to reason with sincerity, but I am still consulting with them, I will let you know, but I do not see it happening before the First of the Year, sorry.

Here Is Loving you

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

My Dear Beloved Chief Elder Osiris ... i've noticed that the Family has been asking you to teach a class in our online voice video chat room. I don't know if you remember Beloved, but i invited you some long time ago, to teach here with us. I believe we even spoke over the phone regarding it, but it's been so long ago, memory may not be serving me well.

At any rate, i want you to know, that here at destee, you will not have to deal with folk coming in with contentious spirits, seeking to throw a wrench in the blessing you're able to bestow upon us. Like in any properly managed presentation or class, folk aren't allowed to come in and wreak havoc. I assure you of this Beloved.

So please, let those know who are concerned for you ... and you know too ... that we here at destee will not let any foolishiness abound in your class, or anyone's class held here. It takes so much effort and energy for one to step forward, sacrifice the time and energy to present their knowledge and wisdom, plan it, prepare it, then share it ... no Sir ... such effort will not be met with disrespect.

Our answer to those who think they are going to carry on this way in someone else's class, is to invite them to have their own class, and present their own information. Rarely do they accept our invitation.

I know you've said maybe next year, but our Beloved Brother OldSoul says that we can't take anything for granted. None of us may be here the first of next year. The site may not be here. Therefore, we must do today, what we can. The Family is so eager to receive your wisdom, hear your voice, and experience your Spirit on yet another plane. We have a group of Sisters and Brothers here, yearning for the truth, and you have the truth Beloved! Of course i will accept whatever response you give, i'm just trying to coax you into giving us what we want and need ... :love:

I Love You Our Beloved Chief Elder Osiris, and we are honored to have you with us ... as you know ... :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

So please, with all of this mind, please consider again hosting a class with us.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Chief Elder Osiris said:
Beloved I am in consultation with some of the Members of the FWIOAM / SRM and I must say they do have some reservation over there being some one to try and interupt and will not be there to reason with sincerity, but I am still consulting with them, I will let you know, but I do not see it happening before the First of the Year, sorry.

Here Is Loving you

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

Awww mannnn!

Well, I'll humbly await until next year. If I am indeed honor with more time upon this earth. While we are waiting to hear your decision, I would like to invite you to our consciousness raising class, with Brother Oldsoul. It is a wonderful class, I'm sure you will enjoy the topics our Brother (Teacher) presents. You will also have the opportunity to feel the beautiful energy that generates in our classes, and get an idea of how you will be received/respected as well. Our consciousness raising online class is presented twice every Sunday @12 noon and 8p.m. We also have a class on wednesday nights @9p.m. Drop in and join us! It would be a pleasure to see you there.

:luvv:

Destee said:
My Dear Beloved Chief Elder Osiris ... i've noticed that the Family has been asking you to teach a class in our online voice video chat room. I don't know if you remember Beloved, but i invited you some long time ago, to teach here with us. I believe we even spoke over the phone regarding it, but it's been so long ago, memory may not be serving me well.

At any rate, i want you to know, that here at destee, you will not have to deal with folk coming in with contentious spirits, seeking to throw a wrench in the blessing you're able to bestow upon us. Like in any properly managed presentation or class, folk aren't allowed to come in and wreak havoc. I assure you of this Beloved.

So please, let those know who are concerned for you ... and you know too ... that we here at destee will not let any foolishiness abound in your class, or anyone's class held here. It takes so much effort and energy for one to step forward, sacrifice the time and energy to present their knowledge and wisdom, plan it, prepare it, then share it ... no Sir ... such effort will not be met with disrespect.

Our answer to those who think they are going to carry on this way in someone else's class, is to invite them to have their own class, and present their own information. Rarely do they accept our invitation.

I know you've said maybe next year, but our Beloved Brother OldSoul says that we can't take anything for granted. None of us may be here the first of next year. The site may not be here. Therefore, we must do today, what we can. The Family is so eager to receive your wisdom, hear your voice, and experience your Spirit on yet another plane. We have a group of Sisters and Brothers here, yearning for the truth, and you have the truth Beloved! Of course i will accept whatever response you give, i'm just trying to coax you into giving us what we want and need ... :love:

I Love You Our Beloved Chief Elder Osiris, and we are honored to have you with us ... as you know ... :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

So please, with all of this mind, please consider again hosting a class with us.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Beloved, you are right, we do not know what the next moment will be to our Life and I honor your alertness concerning that Truth.

So tell me, is your Chat Room different from Purple moon and the others that have extended me an invitation to their Chat room ?

Beloved, I love the Destee Family and I am seriously considering your warm request of me, as I say, I do not know very much about this machine and I do not know if I have the necessary equipment, if there is any needed for me to have, or how to set it up.

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

PurpleMoons said:
Awww mannnn!

Well, I'll humbly await until next year. If I am indeed honor with more time upon this earth. While we are waiting to hear your decision, I would like to invite you to our consciousness raising class, with Brother Oldsoul. It is a wonderful class, I'm sure you will enjoy the topics our Brother (Teacher) presents. You will also have the opportunity to feel the beautiful energy that generates in our classes, and get an idea of how you will be received/respected as well. Our consciousness raising online class is presented twice every Sunday @12 noon and 8p.m. We also have a class on wednesday nights @9p.m. Drop in and join us! It would be a pleasure to see you there.

:luvv:

My dear beloved Queen goddess, as I have said to my dear Queen goddess Destee, I am seriously considering your invitation, so as I have asked her,I ask you, is your Chat room different from that of Destee ?

As I have said, I know absolutely nothing about this machine, so if there are hook-ups that is needed in order for me to do the class, I will need guidance, but I am sure that can be worked out, so the question is, are these requests coming from the same Chat room, if not, can it be worked out to become one Class, should I decide to move forward regarding this matter ?

Here is Loving You

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

Chief Elder Osiris said:
Beloved, you are right, we do not know what the next moment will be to our Life and I honor your alertness concerning that Truth.

So tell me, is your Chat Room different from Purple moon and the others that have extended me an invitation to their Chat room ?

Beloved, I love the Destee Family and I am seriously considering your warm request of me, as I say, I do not know very much about this machine and I do not know if I have the necessary equipment, if there is any needed for me to have, or how to set it up.

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

My Dear Beloved Chief Elder Osiris ... :love: ... yaaaaaaaaay !!! ... :jumping: :jumping:

Just to hear the re-consideration in your words excites me ... Thank You Thank You Thank You !!! :)

Yes Beloved, we are all speaking of the same chat room. It is located right here in our own community. If you click on this link ~~> www.destee.com/chat <~~ it will bring you into the room. From there we can determine if you have everything you need to teach a class, but even if you don't have everything you need to teach a class ... you will still be able to come into the room and hear all that is going on ... hopefully. We shall see of course, and that which we're lacking, we'll get.

Beloved, you are in the midst of Family and Friends! :love: We will all be patient with your slow pace, as it relates to this technology, and do all we can to help you come up to speed, so you will know how to use this stuff just as good as the rest of us! :)

It's really not that difficult. It just amounts to having folk who are willing to help bridge the gap, and you have that here! Just like you bridge the gap for us, in so many other ways, we can do the same for you as it relates to this!!! :)

Okay ... so the first step will be to come into the chat room. I saw where Sister QueenTswana got all excited because you ventured into the room for a second, and you had done that by accident! :) So if you were trying, i'm sure the same would work! :)

Just click on this link Beloved Elder ... www.destee.com/chat ... and you will be in!

I will try to be there, but if i'm not, there is usually one of us there ... Sister QueenTswana ... or another Family Member ... that will embrace and welcome you! :)

Thank You Thank You Thank You Beloved Elder ... for reconsidering our plea! :)

Ohhhhh ... let me say too ... all that is really needed for the chat room to work for you ... is that you need speakers on your computer, in order to hear others speak ... and you need a microphone ... which costs about $10.00 from Walmart or somewhere, in order to speak to us. That's it! :) But please don't let any of these things keep you from coming in, as there are other features you can experience without having speakers and a microphone.

If you have any more questions, you know i'm right here, so please ask them.

Much Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back