Chief Elder Osiris : A Lie Is A Lie, No Matter How The Attempt Is To Color It, ( Jesus )

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    A Lie Is A Lie, No Matter How The Attempt Is To Color It, ( Jesus )

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Truth is not about what I say or you say concerning it, it is about what you know and such knowledge come from having the ability to apply the process of Thought to all that is told to you, all that you are able to view and read and then reach the conclusion based on what come through by using independent Thought and if we use such a mental process, then the question concerning the Race of Jesus will be moot.

Ignorance riding the back of arrogance, block your ability from ever becoming acquainted with Truth, because such a ride is in the company of Vain Ego and Jealousy, of whose company Truth and Reality will not associate with..

Now I have said that to say this, if you do not know whom you are, then you set yourself up to be used any way the user so desire and in this matter of Jesus, it is the Christian religion that is the user and when the flaw is pointed out concerning that religion, the believer take offense, when none is meant to be.

Religion has to do with a belief system and present to you allegories, parables and metaphors, never the fact of the matter, Mythology the highest Mental action which has to do with Thought, the Energy that produce the Matter and Science is the process that deal with the matter under investigation to determine the Truth and Reality of it, as we form an hypothesis that is to be proved based on the fact of the Matter, but Mythology transcend Science, because it deal with the essence of the Energy, fables, and impression of the actuality of the Thoughtful Energy, which produce the Matter in question, which end up being under Scientific study, in order to reach the matter factual Truth, concerning the Matter under investigation, but always taking its cue from the Mythology concerning the Matter.

Therefore, it is from Magan ( Egypt ) to Colchis, to Sumer, to Greece and all in between and beyond, did the practice of religion become the profanity of the Human Being Mind, I speak of Egypt after the Fall of Divine Man, They with pigment as the Perfect Night.

Our First way Ancient Cosmic Divine Ancient Ancestors, chose the Mental method of revealing the answers to the Mystery of God, Stars ( Universe ) and Self, ( Anthropomorphous Being ) through and by way of a Spiritual Mythology, which has all to do with the Truth and Reality of all Matter and beyond, so when dealing with Religion, you be dealing with the profane of that which is True and Real, but when dealing with Mythology you be dealing with the Thoughtful Truth and Reality concerning the mystery of All Matter and Beyond.

Was Jesus Black, NO ! Was Jesus White Hell No ! Was Jesus at all in the personage of a Human Being, only from the imagination of his creators, as they used the information they discovered and stole from our Ancient Cosmic Divine First Way Ancestors, a Mythology they revealed about the Perfect Night and the Stars and based on their knowledge of Fact, they created a pantheon revealing the attitude and behavior of the Stars and their relationship to each other, Stars meaning Planets and Stars together.

Beloved, it is from that Mystical Dynamics did the Profane Mind of the Human being begin to mold and shape a perception of God that was to bring Mankind under the submission of a Few, while making the many their slave and it is all because they were able to sell to you the profane of the Mystical depiction our Ancient First Way Ancestors did reveal to this Planet, which was at the Time a Divine World.

Yes, the Sirius Star system is our Main Theme, from which we get An, Anu, Nephthys, sept, Auset, Ausar, Thoth, khperia, Isis, Osiris, Zeus, Oannes,Argo, Anunnaki, Jehovah, Jesus, Allah, to name a few, perception of God which receive its origin from the Stars, as so revealed by our First Way Divine Ancestors.

Here is the Kicker to the believers, because to those that Know, it become no more than a verification of what you already Know, which is that, all of those created deities is no more than the indication of the Action of the Stars, in relationship to the Perfect night, none is actual Real in the physical sense we have been misled to believe.

In other words, Jesus is the fictitious character, pattern after the action of the Sirius Star System, now this information you are not to be told of, it is the secret of the High order of the Illuminati and even as I reveal this Truth to you, the Satan worshipers are not concerned because they know how well they have condition you to function when the Truth is being revealed to you and that is with a behavior of Ignorant arrogance.

How pitiful and sad a Black People we have become, in our new acquired Human Being Mind, a Mind that enable us to be happy in our state of physical and Spiritual affliction in the world, a Black state of condition caused by the world that is in power as I speak.

Woe unto You That Know Not the Value Of Divine Knowledge, Which Prevent You From Breaking The Code Of The Black Life, An Ignorance We Posses, Caused by the Human Being, whom We Now Proudly Confess To Be, As Our Present Condition Verify The Error Of Such a Mind Inaction.-osiris

Let Those Of Us That Is Wise and Can See, Understand What Has Just Been Shared With You. -Osiris

When We Are Unaware Of The Truth, Then A Lie Appear To Be The Truth, And we Do Not and Will Not Know the Difference, Because We Are Mentally Locked Into Believing, The Level Where Lies Reside and Truth do not.-osiris

We Can Believe That We Do not Know to be truth, But it is required for Us To Know That Which is True, to do other wise is the action of a Fool, caught up in the activity of the Human Being Mind, A Mind Full Of Mischief, Lies and Deception.-osiris

The Truth, Black Folks Despise The Truth and we now suffer for being so dis piteous before the World.-osiris

A Fool can only be convinced by a Fool, but a wise man is aware of them both.-osiris

The greatest enemy facing black people today is religion and the Satanic Media of america and the western world and running a close third is Black People, an enemy to ourselves.-osiris

In life there is an internal door way to Truth and Reality and in such an environment, there reside the revelation of the answers truly desired about God, Universe, and the divine Self, the True healer of the Body Life organs.-osiris

Visit our Web sight at:

www.fwiamsrm. com and voice your concerns as well.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.-osiris

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.-osiris

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.-osiris

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!-osiris

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!-osiris

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.-osiris

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth-osiris

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.-osiris

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.-osiris

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.-osiris

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.-osiris
    >
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.-osiris

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness! !! -osiris
    >
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    Yourselves!! !-osiris
    >
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    >
    > It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
    Osiris
    > It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
    Divinity!!!- Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
    Not!!!-osiris
    >
    > All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
    Garvey.
    >
    > Hoteph
    Osiris
    > Chief Elder
    > Sankofa Repatriation Movement
    > Hierophant,Teacher Of Ancient Black Theology
    [email protected]

2. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    In all respect, it is interesting that you posted this after a thread I posted.

In all Honor and Respect to Marcus Garvey, who is credited with founding Ras Tafari-ianism, who is Ras Tafari?

Did Ras Tafari and His Family belong to the Ethiopian Orthodox Church, or were they Star Worshippers?

In His Ascendancy to the Throne of Ethiopia did not Ras Tafari reject conversion to Islam deposing his Islamic brethren Lij Iyasu, then claim His Royal Lineage to Solomon and Queen Makeda of Axum based upon this lineage?

How can you claim to Respect Marcus Garvey yet deny the GOD in which He and His Savior Haile Selassie Honored and Worshipped?!

3. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    magnificent

all of have to say dear elder is > what's up with our invitation to teach i am mediating that u say yes!!!

4. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174

Beloved, I am not interested in Man ambition to become of Royal Ruler on this planet and whomever one choose to worship on this planet is fine with me, but what I will not back away from is the Divine Truth concerning that which I know about that we refer to as God, Stars, ( Universe ) and Self, and it is on that level do I speak and share the revelation that come from our First way Ancient Divine Cosmic Ancestors.

Beloved, no one can shake me from my respect for the Honorable Marcus Garvey and my relationship to his Spirit of action, a Man even Halie selassie Critized for his Philosophical ideas and opinion and action in behalf of the Black Woman and man condition in the Diaspora and in Afrika.

My position is, regarding the honorable Marcus Garvey is, he was not in the know of our Ancient First way Theology, yet he knew that the oppressor religion was not a good thing for us in its original form, so he suggested that we replace the oppressors image and insert our image to a flawed religion and the proof of what I say is True regarding the Honorable Marcus Garvey ( to whom all honor and respect is due ) in the fight for our Liberation, is the fact he was arrested and was deported from america, when here is a man that had organized a following of Ten Million or more and yet the oppressors were able to walk right in the midst of his followers and degenerate his movement and only a religious people would allow something as that to happen.

Our First way Ancestors involved not themselves in worshiping the Stars they were in the Know of the Stars and the Energy of Night, such is the Theology of our First Way Ancestors, anything less is a creation and an act of Man desiring to make claim of rulership over people that have been condition to believe that they have been sent by God to be his representative, using religion as a weapon of persuasion and I say that there is nothing Divine about Ruling over your fellow man, when if you claim to have a special gift that put you in the know about the Perfect Night, ( God ) Stars, and Self, then it become the responsibility of those that make such a claim, to serve the people and not rule over them.

You read my Missive not with the innocence of Mind but with an already preconceive Mental attitude concerning the topic of religion, that only serve to the detriment of the reader my beloved and please, I mean no disrespect and I will not engage you further regarding this matter because it will only call up unwarranted dissension and that is not while I am here, I come, I share, you either accept or reject and if I pick up the energy that yor effort to engage me is an honorable one, then so be it, in term of me deciding to engage you.

Here Is Loving you

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

5. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174

Beloved I am in consultation with some of the Members of the FWIOAM / SRM and I must say they do have some reservation over there being some one to try and interupt and will not be there to reason with sincerity, but I am still consulting with them, I will let you know, but I do not see it happening before the First of the Year, sorry.

Here Is Loving you

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    My Dear Beloved Chief Elder Osiris ... i've noticed that the Family has been asking you to teach a class in our online voice video chat room. I don't know if you remember Beloved, but i invited you some long time ago, to teach here with us. I believe we even spoke over the phone regarding it, but it's been so long ago, memory may not be serving me well.

At any rate, i want you to know, that here at destee, you will not have to deal with folk coming in with contentious spirits, seeking to throw a wrench in the blessing you're able to bestow upon us. Like in any properly managed presentation or class, folk aren't allowed to come in and wreak havoc. I assure you of this Beloved.

So please, let those know who are concerned for you ... and you know too ... that we here at destee will not let any foolishiness abound in your class, or anyone's class held here. It takes so much effort and energy for one to step forward, sacrifice the time and energy to present their knowledge and wisdom, plan it, prepare it, then share it ... no Sir ... such effort will not be met with disrespect.

Our answer to those who think they are going to carry on this way in someone else's class, is to invite them to have their own class, and present their own information. Rarely do they accept our invitation.

I know you've said maybe next year, but our Beloved Brother OldSoul says that we can't take anything for granted. None of us may be here the first of next year. The site may not be here. Therefore, we must do today, what we can. The Family is so eager to receive your wisdom, hear your voice, and experience your Spirit on yet another plane. We have a group of Sisters and Brothers here, yearning for the truth, and you have the truth Beloved! Of course i will accept whatever response you give, i'm just trying to coax you into giving us what we want and need ... :love:

I Love You Our Beloved Chief Elder Osiris, and we are honored to have you with us ... as you know ... :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

So please, with all of this mind, please consider again hosting a class with us.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

7. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Awww mannnn!

Well, I'll humbly await until next year. If I am indeed honor with more time upon this earth. While we are waiting to hear your decision, I would like to invite you to our consciousness raising class, with Brother Oldsoul. It is a wonderful class, I'm sure you will enjoy the topics our Brother (Teacher) presents. You will also have the opportunity to feel the beautiful energy that generates in our classes, and get an idea of how you will be received/respected as well. Our consciousness raising online class is presented twice every Sunday @12 noon and 8p.m. We also have a class on wednesday nights @9p.m. Drop in and join us! It would be a pleasure to see you there.

:luvv:

8. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174

Beloved, you are right, we do not know what the next moment will be to our Life and I honor your alertness concerning that Truth.

So tell me, is your Chat Room different from Purple moon and the others that have extended me an invitation to their Chat room ?

Beloved, I love the Destee Family and I am seriously considering your warm request of me, as I say, I do not know very much about this machine and I do not know if I have the necessary equipment, if there is any needed for me to have, or how to set it up.

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

9. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    My dear beloved Queen goddess, as I have said to my dear Queen goddess Destee, I am seriously considering your invitation, so as I have asked her,I ask you, is your Chat room different from that of Destee ?

As I have said, I know absolutely nothing about this machine, so if there are hook-ups that is needed in order for me to do the class, I will need guidance, but I am sure that can be worked out, so the question is, are these requests coming from the same Chat room, if not, can it be worked out to become one Class, should I decide to move forward regarding this matter ?

Here is Loving You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

10. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    My Dear Beloved Chief Elder Osiris ... :love: ... yaaaaaaaaay !!! ... :jumping: :jumping:

Just to hear the re-consideration in your words excites me ... Thank You Thank You Thank You !!! :)

Yes Beloved, we are all speaking of the same chat room. It is located right here in our own community. If you click on this link ~~> www.destee.com/chat <~~ it will bring you into the room. From there we can determine if you have everything you need to teach a class, but even if you don't have everything you need to teach a class ... you will still be able to come into the room and hear all that is going on ... hopefully. We shall see of course, and that which we're lacking, we'll get.

Beloved, you are in the midst of Family and Friends! :love: We will all be patient with your slow pace, as it relates to this technology, and do all we can to help you come up to speed, so you will know how to use this stuff just as good as the rest of us! :)

It's really not that difficult. It just amounts to having folk who are willing to help bridge the gap, and you have that here! Just like you bridge the gap for us, in so many other ways, we can do the same for you as it relates to this!!! :)

Okay ... so the first step will be to come into the chat room. I saw where Sister QueenTswana got all excited because you ventured into the room for a second, and you had done that by accident! :) So if you were trying, i'm sure the same would work! :)

Just click on this link Beloved Elder ... www.destee.com/chat ... and you will be in!

I will try to be there, but if i'm not, there is usually one of us there ... Sister QueenTswana ... or another Family Member ... that will embrace and welcome you! :)

Thank You Thank You Thank You Beloved Elder ... for reconsidering our plea! :)

Ohhhhh ... let me say too ... all that is really needed for the chat room to work for you ... is that you need speakers on your computer, in order to hear others speak ... and you need a microphone ... which costs about $10.00 from Walmart or somewhere, in order to speak to us. That's it! :) But please don't let any of these things keep you from coming in, as there are other features you can experience without having speakers and a microphone.

If you have any more questions, you know i'm right here, so please ask them.

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee