Chief Elder Osiris : A Lie Can Not Be Remade Into Becoming The Divine Truth

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Jun 9, 2007.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    A Lie Can Not Be Remade Into Becoming The Divine Truth

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

A none Thinker is incapable of seeing that which is divinely True and will argue you with belief of that which is not known, because all that is known, require you to be able to see all that you know, and such mental exercise, the Divine Truth and Reality do require, and such a requirement is only met when you become a Divine thinker, creative in your mental persuasion.

Case and point, Afrika and the Black so call Afrikan World, will never become what use to be, meaning in possession of the state of Divinity, without using the power of Divine Thinking, because if you do not learn the Magic which come from the use of profound reasoning, we will proceed as we are now, in attempting to take Afrika and Black People as it and we are now, and make such to be, not as need to be, but as we want things to be, and in wanting, there is no requirement to Think, so say the gods, our First way cosmic Divine Black Ancestors.

We Black people, those of us so full of our Wanting, which is guided by our vain ego, dressed in Envy, and Jealousy, and with a insatiable desire to become as those who have a record of oppressing the Black world, and disrespecting Afrika, The Holy Land, Made to Be, By Black People, a people who now believe the lowest about our Black selves, while we hate the fact of our Blackness and it is all because as the gods our Ancient first way Ancestors said, we know not whom we are and we need to get about the Thinking business of Knowing whom we Black people are, because not until that code is fully broken to be understood by Black people, we will believe we can take a House on fire and in the midst of the fire we can rebuild the House, never doing the necessary thing need to be done in order for us to be able to first distinguish the fire, with the knowledge of there need to be a reconstruction program instituted in order to rebuild the House on Fire, which mean that an entirely reconstituted Foundation has to be laid before any rebuilding program is to be attempted, that is if the House to be built, is to be as the one it was before the Fire of Lies and deception took effect in destroying the House, the House being the Black Nation and the Foundation upon which it once stood is the Hold Land referred to as, Afrika.

Black Afrikan , Black american and Black people all over the Diaspora, none have a clue of whom and what we Black people are, and yet all are attempting to make claim to believe what is wanting to be done to Afrika and Black people, in order for us to become respectable in the world again and such a wanting belief is all about maintaining the status quo of Afrika and the Divided Black world, not realizing that such is the recipe that has been written and used by those that now oppress Black people and now here we Black people are, because we no longer Think, yes, we are using the recipe that is for Afrika and Black People disasterous destruction.

Here we are in our frail ignorant attempt to secure the status quo of Afrika and Black people, by giving off the appearance of there being a make over of a Land and House on Fire and there is no effort to distinguish the Fire of lies and deception,Tribalism and class distinction and Geopolitical difference in identification of Black People and that is the Fire that is raging in Afrika, consuming the Black so call Afrikan People in Afrika and in america, and the rest of the Diaspora, wherever we Black people are today.

What quality of a Mason we Black people are that attempt to rebuild our House in the midst of a Burning inferno, some claiming to be a Free Mason, some claiming to be a Masonic neophyte under the tutelage of the Human Being, all govern by the Masonic Lodge of the Luciferian and you tell me that is the quality of Masons claiming a belief of what is wanted in order to impact Afrika and Black People, they with a hidden agenda to maintain the status quo of the present structural foundation of a burning Afrika and Black World?

Woe is unto you who know nothing about the Divinity which lay dormant inside of your Black Body, a Body with a Lost Divine Mind, covered under the imitation of a Mind now controlled by the Human being, those people who so confessed to be born in Evil and shaped to be Liars and deceivers of Black people and you tell me those are the people we now hunger to emulate, claiming that we are really concerned about causing a New direction for Afrika and Black People?

,A Liar and Deceiver we Black none Thinking People have become, those that speak evil against any and all Divine sharing that is qualified to save a Burning and Dying Black World, a long with Afrika the Holy Land of our Divine Ancestors.

Yet here some of us are, full of lies and act of deception, peddling the Human Being Religion, their weapon of Mass Destruction, used and still is being used against the Black world, a weapon that is hurrying on the Black world demise, never to be able to Think Profoundly Reasonable and Logical again, which is why we now are looking at and hearing such profane Doctrine coming out of the Mouth of the Black Human Being, in an effort to persuade the Wise Thinkers among us to fall down and bow to the Lies and Deception that is so readily thrown our in the field of the Black Mind, in attempt to convert those Mind not quite fully a victim of the Human Being Mind, they the sowers of such evil lies, being the agents of the Devilish Human Beings that now walk and control this World and more especially the Black world, a World Black People now being made to despise, not realizing that such a depiction of Self is what maintain our ignorance of our Black Selves.

Who are The Black Americans, They are Those Now Been converted to Become Human Beings and such a Black Being now are infested in the Holy Land and evidence of what I say is Divinely True, Behold The State Of condition Of Afrika And The Black So Call Afrikan World In Afrika and Every Where Black People Are, Collectively So.

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    www.myspace.com/osirisakkebala
    www.fwiamsrm.com
    [email protected]

2. Kevin Ervin

Kevin Ervin Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Chief sometimes I really be wondering if you are somehow sitting in the same room listening to the same God thoughts... Sometimes you trip me out man... Elder indeed...

3. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    You both...and like minds are the SUNS of the Reveler of Divine Thoughts.
    :hearts1: :hearts1: :hearts1:

4. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    My Son Kevin and goddess Isis and all of my destee family, you whom I love dearly, to you do I Humble myself and bow to you in the way you give respect to a divine truth that had been taken away from us and now is reappearing again before the Black world.

Always acknowledge our Ancestors, all level of them, and in doing so, you put yourself in a position to receive the Greater Good for your life Living.

Here Is Loving you

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief elder

5. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    To you Beloved Kg Osiris::blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

I salute and bow to the Truth and Reality in you.

Thank you for being a willing vessel, bringing the Banner of Truth and reality to us.

I menatate/meditate that the Cosmic Ethereally Divine Intelligent Information, Fresh of the Press in the Universe coming through you will give all the mental courage to Be One in mind with you continuously so that we can carry and deliver the Banner of Truth and reality you share with us, life living information, to our children, their children and the generations to come.

What is this coming from the desert, like a column of smoke, fragrant with frankincense, myrrh, mandrake, the Divine smell many have long forgotten?

Awe! I smell It. It is the fragrance call Truth and reality.

I am honored to be in your presence via any communication.

Thank you beloved Kg Osiris for your Divine loving for us, and may that Loving never be interrupted.

HILY/a:love: :love: :love: l

6. Kevin Ervin

Kevin Ervin Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Yeah I hear you... All levels of them, I've been thinking that too... Ok.